Thread: File update for users with GeForce GTX 480 and 470 GPUs

File update for users with GeForce GTX 480 and 470 GPUs

File update for users with GeForce GTX 480 and 470 GPUs

This is a message from nVidia for you guys...

In order to experience Batman: Arkham Asylum to its fullest extent when running PhysX on GeForce GTX 480 and 470 GPUs, users will need to replace the existing RRB.DLL file with a new one. In most configurations, the RRB.DLL can be found in the “ \Eidos\Batman Arkham Asylum\Binaries “directory. If it is not located in this directory, please do a search for the filename on your system. Click HERE to download the new RRB.DLL file.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Note this is only for users running the original Batman game, the GOTY edition has had this dll file incorporated already.
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Wow, a GTX 480...
    Sometimes, doing something wrong is what it takes to do something right.

Originally Posted by Keir
    This is a message from nVidia for you guys...
    What does this file do? I'm running a brand new GTX470 and after a bit, I'm hearing static in the game. When I don't hear static, it sounds GREAT -- almost like a new game. First time I've played the game since the upgrade so I'm not sure if it's the new dll or something else. Thanks.

Actually I think I resolved the issue. My speaker settings had been reset for 2.1 rather than 5.1. Still sounds GREAT though on my new P6X58D Premium board, i7 930, and GTX 470.

Crashing

I have a 470GTX, 8800GTS for a dedicated PhysX card, and the GOTY edition. When I try and play the game with PhysX on the game shows the Square splash screen and then crashes and says that RRB.DLL was the problem. Is there anything I can do? I am running the latest version of nvidia drivers v275.33.

Actually I think I resolved the issue. My speaker settings had been reset for 2.1 rather than 5.1. Still sounds GREAT though on my new P6X58D Premium board, i7 930, and GTX 470

I have the game of the year edition and I am facing extremely drop downs in scarecrow levels that make my game unplayable, especially in those levels.

I have

Core 2 Quad 9400 2,66Ghz (oc 3,60)
    4GB ram
    EVGA Nvidia GTX 560 TI
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I AM PLAYING THIS GAME AT 1024x768 AND I HAVE THAT PROBLEM