Thread: Just Cause 2 Delayed?

Just Cause 2 Delayed?

Just Cause 2 Delayed?

I pre-ordered Just Cause 2 for the Xbox 360 in Sydney, Australia chatswood at the shop called GAME.

The 26th of march was my last day of school i was so, happy to come home and i was ready to play my first day of holidays with just cause 2. But as i went to pick it up the employee at game said, JUST CAUSE 2 DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL APRIL 1st...

Was there a shipping error in australia, or is GAME finding a hard time to get the game or does Edios just not care for Australia, anyone living in sydney or has any idea what is going on please reply

I don't know if there was a shipping error.
    gamefaqs shows AU release as april 1st.
    At least you aren't in japan. They don't get it till June.

I am in Australia and I pre-ordered the PC version at EB. Went in on the 26th and they said they won't be releasing it until the 1st of April just like they told you. So i just canceled my pre-order and bought it off steam on the 26th for $49 us (about $55-60 Aus). I won't get the download content but that doesn't bother me since I probably won't be using it all that much considering the vast selection of cars and weapons all ready in the game.

Edios doesn't care about us down under. The wait is killing me

Originally Posted by Kitchenfork
    I am in Australia and I pre-ordered the PC version at EB. Went in on the 26th and they said they won't be releasing it until the 1st of April just like they told you. So i just canceled my pre-order and bought it off steam on the 26th for $49 us (about $55-60 Aus). I won't get the download content but that doesn't bother me since I probably won't be using it all that much considering the vast selection of cars and weapons all ready in the game.
    I would do this but my internet is shaped at the moment
    Can't Wait for JC2 Fully Paid off the PC Version
    i5 750 2.66Ghz, 4Gb 1333Mhz RAM, 1Tb 7200rpm Seagate HDD, Ati Radeon 5850 1Gb

http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_...All-Categories

ok guys this guy on Ebay is selling them and assures me that he has them in stock and is shipping upon payment, go for the express option and if you live in the Eastern States you should have it tommorow afternoon and if WA tuesday

you miss out on the DLC but who cares

Originally Posted by ZeroXX7
    http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_...All-Categories

ok guys this guy on Ebay is selling them and assures me that he has them in stock and is shipping upon payment, go for the express option and if you live in the Eastern States you should have it tommorow afternoon and if WA tuesday

you miss out on the DLC but who cares
    I've already sussed this guy out. If you read their FAQ page, it states:

"How long will it take for the order to reach me?
    Normally from the time we have your payment cleared in our bank we will ship within 3 business days – After that it depends on Australia Post.
    We cannot guarantee delivery times – even for express Post."

Ship within 3 days? Defeats the purpose of Express Post. Also:

"I need this game within the next 5 days can you guarantee to get it to me?
    NO – we cannot guarantee delivery dates – we will do our best but remember we cannot ship until we have the funds "

I live in the "next day arrival" for Express Post for this seller. But even at the bottom of the eBay page it says "Express Post Delivery Time 2-7 days".

I think i'll wait. I reckon i'll be playing it by Tues night/Wed morning.

Originally Posted by shokwave
    I've already sussed this guy out. If you read their FAQ page, it states:

"How long will it take for the order to reach me?
    Normally from the time we have your payment cleared in our bank we will ship within 3 business days – After that it depends on Australia Post.
    We cannot guarantee delivery times – even for express Post."

Ship within 3 days? Defeats the purpose of Express Post. Also:

"I need this game within the next 5 days can you guarantee to get it to me?
    NO – we cannot guarantee delivery dates – we will do our best but remember we cannot ship until we have the funds "

I live in the "next day arrival" for Express Post for this seller. But even at the bottom of the eBay page it says "Express Post Delivery Time 2-7 days".

I think i'll wait. I reckon i'll be playing it by Tues night/Wed morning.
    i know what it says but usually with this seller it is express all that is stuff to cover there asses in a busy period, have bought from them many times before

Maybe, but after reading the 6 negative feedback just from the last month, i wouldn't risk it on such a wanted game.