Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Mods thread

Mods thread

Mods thread

Hi, we had some cool mods on the demo like multi ropes, strong ropers, infinitive ammo, health etc but are there any made for full version? If yes put all mods in this thread, let it be a MOD Thread where everybody can find all mods made for JC2
    Freak of Nature

Thanks
    Freak of Nature

Give some info about it to please

Bolopatch in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9hCy19VUJI

gibbe'ds mod allows all blackmarket items and makes them cost 0$. it also kills some cutscenes, i think.

Is there a mod witch make the blackmarket show show a lot more of vehciles, and is there a patch to delete the totally unecessary video before i get into black market "What can i do for you today?"
    "Try not to break it now, nah who are im trying to kidding"

You can follow Bolo's work on JC2 on the facepunch forums.
    http://www.facepunch.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110

"Download these *es
    http://aluigi.org/papers/bms/justcause2.bms
    http://aluigi.org/papers/quickbms.zip
    Extract the quickbms and run and select justcause2.bms, then select the ARC you want to extract
    Run..... Wait

Enjoy contents. I need to find a way to repack them though"

Taken from another forum.

http://rapidshare.com/files/367975957/BOLOPatchFull.rar U have TO open AFTER the GAME STARTED

This would be better in the PC sections, especially because that's the platform you can mod.

Hi

With Bolopatch in mutiple ropes is there a way to remove them?

Lets say i use 10 and then i want to remove them is there a button or something that removes them?

No, at the moment you have to alt-tab and disable it.
    Hoping for a hotkey in the future

I have made this time of day patch to lock and change the time of day because i hate playing in the night in freeroam games with a day/ night cycle. I will ask if it can be added to the bolo patch to prevent having to run multiple patchs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0-z2YqdCHs

Originally Posted by derkkk
    I have made this time of day patch to lock and change the time of day because i hate playing in the night in freeroam games with a day/ night cycle. I will ask if it can be added to the bolo patch to prevent having to run multiple patchs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0-z2YqdCHs
    Oh, please ask!
    I love that. It will be great for making the perfect atmosphere for movies.

Can you still unlock Steam achievements when running mods? Reason I ask is because when I finish the story off I want to go around 100% settlements and just explore everything without dying.

Edit: Is there a good place to get these mods now? I can't go on the SomethingAwful forums any more but they want you to pay for an account... -_-

Originally Posted by Aeon09
    Can you still unlock Steam achievements when running mods? Reason I ask is because when I finish the story off I want to go around 100% settlements and just explore everything without dying.

Edit: Is there a good place to get these mods now? I can't go on the SomethingAwful forums any more but they want you to pay for an account... -_-
    Facepunch.com is most interesting for that now i think

Yes you can. And look at post #2 in this thread, he posted links to the patch.

I'm having probs with the BOLO patch, i recieve an Error window when i try and start it, with the following message >> Game not running, or process "JustCause2.exe" not accessible. <<

BTW I'm ingame and minimised..

any ideas?

Sputs, you need to start the game and load your game prior to load the Bolopatch, and make sure you use the correct version of the Bolopatch.

That's right, i'm ingame prior to starting the patch, CAD out, run the patch (from desktop), and that's when the error message pops up. "correct version of the patch", i downloaded the one RedFeather1975 provided with the link, is that the correct one?

Originally Posted by derkkk
    Facepunch.com is most interesting for that now i think
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by longboardskier
    Yes you can. And look at post #2 in this thread, he posted links to the patch.
    Thanks and yeah I know but I'm on about sites like modmygta.com and sites like that, hopefully there will be one soon that posts everything so we don't have to go searching.

Originally Posted by Sputs
    That's right, i'm ingame prior to starting the patch, CAD out, run the patch (from desktop), and that's when the error message pops up. "correct version of the patch", i downloaded the one RedFeather1975 provided with the link, is that the correct one?
    Have you actually loaded up your savegame (not just the menu), THEN CAD out and start the patch?

Thanks and yeah I know but I'm on about sites like modmygta.com and sites like that, hopefully there will be one soon that posts everything so we don't have to go searching.
    Oh gotcha. Yeah it'd be nice to have a modding site like that eventually. Probably once it really starts to take off. Right now people are still figuring out how to extract files and getting all of that set up. Once it's all figured out the mods might start flowing

Originally Posted by longboardskier
    Oh gotcha. Yeah it'd be nice to have a modding site like that eventually. Probably once it really starts to take off. Right now people are still figuring out how to extract files and getting all of that set up. Once it's all figured out the mods might start flowing
    Yeah hopefully! Pretty exciting to see what people will come up with.

Yeah hopefully! Pretty exciting to see what people will come up with.
    Totally! I remember when nobody knew if modding GTAIV was even going to be possible, and once it was figured out some pretty cool ones got made. JC2 has SO much potential for mods it's almost limitless!

Lol, just found a good reason to why the dev's didnt put in multi grapple.. Dont have a video but you can try it yourself. Grapple a car to a skilift (the small ones) and then to the ground and you got a rather aggressive glitch. Dont leave it grappled for too long though it are so violent it probably would crash the game.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last