Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718

Thread: JC2 Game Guide - Easter Eggs, Coordinates, Tips&Tricks, Glitches, Videos, etc

JC2 Game Guide - Easter Eggs, Coordinates, Tips&Tricks, Glitches, Videos, etc

?????

Anyone know where the Pogo Stick is located?

Yes Im being serious.....some guy said he found it on IGN

^ speculation

i was messing around with the bubble gun and submachine gun and now an infinite ammo sign is displayed next to my ammo for both weapons.
    this would be amazing but neither will reload
    has anyone else had this problem ?
    Joey Cause is my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyCause
    low flyer record: 93seconds

Does anyone know if there is a Revolver weapon crate/spawn?

resources map

Does anyone know if there is a resource map or something?

Crashed UFO easter egg

A buddy of mine swears he found a crashed UFO in the desert, but he failed to save video or note the coordinates. Has anyone seen it? Supposedly it is in a canyon with a lot of dead trees and any vehicle close to it will stop working. Note it is not the "Lost Island" EMP pulse. If anyone can confirm and shed some light on the location that would be great, otherwise I think my buddy might be confusing his games...thanks.

I think your buddy is confusing his games.
    Oh and welcome to the forums!

Re: Bubble gun glitch & Ufo

Originally Posted by JoeyTR
    i was messing around with the bubble gun and submachine gun and now an infinite ammo sign is displayed next to my ammo for both weapons.
    I haven't had this problem directly, but i noted when i had picked up the bubble gun and used it, it and the SMG seemed to share the same ammo, ie my SMG had over 300 ammo and so did the bubble gun.

And that crashed UFO could easily be a plane your friend had jumped out of before and that had just crashed into some trees. They then roamed about and found its wreckage and got confused.

Had an interesting problem on returning from the island with the "Lost Hatch". This on the 360...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDky3mvafk

Also found this rather difficult to reach mounted gun (at the Mountain Rescue Mission base after completing the mission)...

http://a.imageshack.us/img831/9029/gunr.jpg

off topic and im gonna sound like a complete idiot but how do i get embeded videos on my posts? can't seem to make the youtube code work?

please PM me
    Proud owner of a record breaking ZJ!
    signature image

Originally Posted by just-cause-nick
    off topic and im gonna sound like a complete idiot but how do i get embeded videos on my posts? can't seem to make the youtube code work?

please PM me
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#youtube

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Reality? That's where the pizza man comes from.

Revolver Sniper Scope!

SNIPER SCOPE ON REVOLVER!

1) Make sure you have a sniper rifle and a revolver.
    2) Zoom into the scope on the sniper.
    3) Switch to the revolver and QUICKLY press the zoom button.

You should be in a sniper scope on the revolver. This may require a few tries before it works.

NOTES: you cannot zoom the sniper scope, once you zoom out of the scope (while on the revolver) you must do it again.

This can be useful if you want 2 snipers at once!

Even though "The Grapple 2" (see this topic and scroll down if you want to see it) is only 3 days old, I'm moving on to the next part in the machinima series. Here's the trailer for "The Grapple 3: Cold Death", which is coming by the end of December:

Reality? That's where the pizza man comes from.

Hi, i recently got JC2 and im trying to do the balloon exploit glitch thing... the unlimited burn.

and... i cant do it. is it patched or something? thanks in advance to anyone who helps

Mirror jet glitch

A glitch that covers the aeroliner with a mirror? Anyone else have this happen to them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEDGTg0mn8c

Originally Posted by JoeyTR
    I haven't had that exact problem, but i did have the amount of spare ammo i had being the same on both guns... but normal clip size. So crap loads more smg ammo. Also they shared the percentage of ammo in the gun, so if i fired all the smg rounds i would have both guns empty with 400 not in the guns on both. Then if I reloaded the smg it fills up both full and leaves 340 (or whatever) ammo for both. However if I reload the bubble blaster, its massive ammo capacity means both guns have full clips, but only 200 -ish spare. Its confusing but manageable..

Wrecking ball: petrol station roof (when destroyed).

Gas Pumps

I'm going for 100% while PSN has been down and somehow I have gotten 500/490 gas pumps destroyed. Anyone else have this happen?

I somehow managed to transform the ice cream truck into a helicopter....
    PSN: loookatme123
    YouTube.com/loookatme123

NO COMMENTS!!

JUST CAUSE 2!
    Viva La Revolucion!!

Exclamation Check This out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrpbs8ymJMo

This just randomly happened one day. And after I stopped filming a load more Tuk Tuks crashed into each other. All I can say is Weird!

A better Just Cause 2 Interactive Map to add to the list

Just Cause 2 - Good Times

Page 18 of 18 First First ... 81415161718