Thread: Banned?!

Banned?!

Banned?!

Okay, so, my father was going to go pick up JC2 from Best Buy because it was back ordered, so while I was waiting I decided to play some BF:BC2 online, I go into my account and when I try to log it, it says that I can not use PLAYSTATION NETWORK on this account. I think it might be a temporary ban, but I barley did anything wrong, sure I may have gameshared ONE DLC, but I never used it and eventually got rid of it, and the other day I decided to spam a bit in PLAYSTATION HOME but wouldn't I just be suspended form HOME for a day or two? WHAT THE HECK DID I DO?!
    signature image

if u get banned in home you will get banned from the PSN, you should get a email saying the reason and lenght of the ban

Originally Posted by Rocket Propelled Rocket
    WHAT THE HECK DID I DO?!
    I may have gameshared ONE DLC
    I'd say that was the factor lol.
    Originally Posted by Movura
    I've always had respect for you as a member

Originally Posted by Peardan
    I'd say that was the factor lol.
    Yes, but, I HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, AND I deleted it, AND THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!!
    signature image

Sometimes I wonder about you guys ^_^.
    -DavidF, though they may seem official, ALL my posts are NOT Official, unless confirmed by a staff member.

Ask them then.
    Originally Posted by Movura
    I've always had respect for you as a member

Yes, but, I HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, AND I deleted it, AND THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!!
    You know, THERE IS NO NEED TO USE CAPSLOCK!

How does THAT make you feel? ^_^
    -DavidF, though they may seem official, ALL my posts are NOT Official, unless confirmed by a staff member.

Lol barley did anything wrong loL
    Do unto others......then post it on YouTube!!!

Oh ha ha very funny...

ANYWAYS, LOL LOOK I'M USING CAPS AGAIN, I believe it is a temp. ban, for SPAM, and the only reason why I spammed was because some guy was insulting me via messages and calling me "fishy fanny"(WTF?) so I spammed him so he would shut up, so apparently he reported me, that mofo...
    signature image

Hey fishy fanny I'm banned from posting attachments on this forum, I barley did anything wrong.
    Do unto others......then post it on YouTube!!!

Oh ha ha very funny...

ANYWAYS, LOL LOOK I'M USING CAPS AGAIN, I believe it is a temp. ban, for SPAM, and the only reason why I spammed was because some guy was insulting me via messages and calling me "fishy fanny"(WTF?) so I spammed him so he would shut up, so apparently he reported me, that mofo...
    Heres a lesson to leearn: Report him instead of spamming him

and how does THAT make you feel?

Just FYI Game sharing DLC is not against the Terms and Conditions but it is a security risk

you are allowed 5 seperate downloads on 5 seperate systems your money you get to decide wher the content goes. . .

anyway yeah that sounds like a HOME related ban. . . don't spam home or some sensitive idiot will report you

words

I think the reason for the ban/suspension was because of spam in HOME... anyone know how long I'll have to wait?
    signature image

8 months

I think the reason for the ban/suspension was because of spam in HOME... anyone know how long I'll have to wait?
    Who spams in home .. actually, who uses playstation home -_-
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

Originally Posted by RedPillow
    Who spams in home .. actually, who uses playstation home -_-
    I was thinking the same tbh with you.

In my experience home is full of perverts who just want to spam girls and they look like right tits. Sorta reminds alot of the stalkers on facebook..

Don't know why home gets used at all...but hey ho-each to there own.

As previously mentioned... Don't spam little geeks and you wont be shat on. It's much more satisfying reporting him and seeing him banned.

PSN: XLost_BhoyX

Originally Posted by Guzzyo
    8 months
    Agreed, 8 months is the MINIMUM length for a psn ban, good luck with that mate

An 8 month ban, for spam? ...I want a 360...
    signature image

If you are perm banned their is only one thing to do- buy new ps3 or go xbox 360
    I had a ps3 got perm banned for Gamesharing only one game so i brought a 360 but buying another ps3 soon

phone sony and ask them how long the ban is for...
    My life is almost complete....Just need just cause 2 :d

Lol, just got the e-mail, suspended for one day for spamming, still waiting for the 24 hours to go by. AND STILL NO JUST CAUSE 2 IN MY MAIL.
    signature image

my mate got banned for aggressive game play on mw2 online cause this kid was and died every 1 nano second

= s h i t

Originally Posted by Just_Cause_U_Luv_Me
    I was thinking the same tbh with you.

In my experience home is full of perverts who just want to spam girls and they look like right tits. Sorta reminds alot of the stalkers on facebook..
    LOL.

I remember once me and my few buddies made an oversexed character there. Got many responses.

As to the OP, take it up with Sony.
    Villa, villa.

Originally Posted by I need just cause 2 @!@!
    If you are perm banned their is only one thing to do- buy new ps3 or go xbox 360
    I had a ps3 got perm banned for Gamesharing only one game so i brought a 360 but buying another ps3 soon

phone sony and ask them how long the ban is for...
    no you dont have to buy a new ps3 just go on to a diffrent user on the ps3 and create a new psn acount
    oh and thats 2 thing to do not 1
    :lol: THATS SO FUNNY:lol: