Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Not receiving class token at rank 10

Not receiving class token at rank 10

Level 10 Artifact

I never recieved a level 10 artifact to unlock a class.. this happened like a few months ago lol.

Not receiving class promotion chests

I've reached levels 5 and 10 on multiple classes but I am yet to receive a "Class Promotion Chest" for any of them.

Not sure if you want to point to a faulted info or you not receiving an item.

Where does it say Chest?

You should be awarded an item either green or blue for that class at the end of the round. Not sure how its after this patch but before you got a notification after the match, but only a grey box saying nothing. You had to look up in the inventory what item you actually got.

Check on your inventory if you got some new items there.

At level 5 I didn't get my cube thing for a new class

Is there any way to have that given to me? I'm almost up to 15, I did get it at 10 I'm hoping I get mine at 15 (which I'm probably going to go hit now).

I tried some brief searching and didn't see any thread addressing this and all my friends seem to have gotten theirs so I'm not sure how I broke it.

Thanks for any help!

Is anyone else having a problem of not getting class promotion chests when reaching ranks? (5, 10, 15...) i got my hunter to rank 5 and nothing appeared in my inventory. Restarted the game and nothing was there again.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234