Thread: Not receiving class token at rank 10

Not receiving class token at rank 10

i got mine after playing another match after level 10
    signature image

thanks for the heads up. I'll try that and let you know if it works.

thanks again

np glad to help
    signature image

confirmed that playing one match afterwards did award me the class unlock artifact

Did not receive lvl 10 award

Hit level 10 on my scout and did not receive the 5/10/15/20 etc. package.

Didn't Get LVL 10 Artifact / Rewards

i got an artifact from lvl 5 but i didnt get an artifact from lvl 10 i read that on forums --> " u can get an artifact every 5 lvls " pls fix this problem, i want that artifact

I have the same problem. Just hit lvl 10 and can't unlock the Sentinel :/

Have you tried this?

Originally Posted by tdizzly
    confirmed that playing one match afterwards did award me the class unlock artifact

I didn't get mine either at lvl 5

Same here , i'm level 10 and still no class unlock artifact , i tried exiting the game and enter again but still nothing .
    Can some admin fix this ?

Skipped Level 5 didnt receive the Artifact

I was happy when I got over Level 5, I went from level 4 -> Level 6 but I never recieved an Artifact.
    I hit level 10 now and still didn't receive my Class Token, would be glad if I could get some help
    Last edited by Monkshood; 13th Apr 2014 at 21:44.

Rank Up Rewards missing (Class "artifacts")

I'm sorry if this has been covered before somewhere but I didn't come across it so I decided to ask myself.
    In the game itself, it is stated that every 5 levels [5/10/15/20] you get a class unlock artifact. The issue is this: I did not get such an item for my 5 or 15 rank ups (haven't gotten to 20 yet). Is it an issue, or is it supposed to be like that for the Beta.
    Again, sorry if this has been covered.

same here I hit level 5 with both my scout and reaver and didn't receive anything.

hi, i too didnt receive my artifact at lvl 10, and i already played another game after that... the issue persists :\

I know this isn't an issue at the moment, given that there's only 2 classes to be unlocked, but are we supposed to get an unlock token at level 15? Or are those going to roll out once the new classes come out?

Never got my Lv10 Artifact

I recently reached lv10 yesterday and I've waited for my Artifact to use on the Sentinel, but I still haven't got it :/

i lvled up over lvl 5 (so bassicly lvl 6) and didnt get char(coin thingy)

i was playing a couple of rounds and was thinking i will do it later so when i was lvl 6 i wanted to buy a new character and i coulnt because i wasnt lvl 5 :S might wanna make it so you get a coin on lvl 5 that you can keep using when not lvl 5 because i just lost a char thanks to that,and on level 10 alsonothing ?:S tried playing tried restarting please find away to fix this this realllllllly sucks
    Last edited by bassiej14; 18th Apr 2014 at 22:05.

Not receiving my Class Unlock Artifact when reaching level 10...

... as the topic title says - I want my Sentinel class, dammit! :P

Any help, gratefully received.

As topic states. I turned level 15 weeks ago, haven't played since then (waited for this patch) but still, several games after hitting level 15 I still haven't received my token. I really want to play the new class so I would be grateful if you could fix it for me! Thanks.

Where is my unlock token!!

I got my first two class unlock tokens at level 5 and 10..
    Then I hit level 15 a few days ago, but did not think about the new unlock token I should recieve, since there were no more classes to unlock.

Yesterday, as I saw that the Deciever was released, I started the game in hopes to buy it for my Unlock token, that I should have since I'm level 15.
    I could not buy it. I got an error prompt telling me that I had no tokens..
    I played one match to se if the game had to catch up or somthing, but no, could not buy the Deciever even after a match.

Im got level 10 and don´t got my unlock token

I got level 10 and did not get my unlock token. What shall i do?

Greetz,
    K2n

Class level up reward not showing up

I didnt receive items for scout and deceiver at lvl 10.
    Heard others complain bout lvl 15.

seems like it lasts till you reach another 50% of the next lvl...

also twice the same bad "positive" effect for my deceiver's dominate mind... 2% cooldown on dodge, 2% dodge distance... for real thats useless...
    Last edited by Jmthebigman; 25th Apr 2014 at 16:45.

i've missed my lv 20 and 25 tokens
    signature image

Class artefact

Okay the problem is simple. I'm level 16 now. I've received my lvl 10, 15 tokens almost immediately. But I still do not have lvl 5 token. Sure I can get one from level 20. But in the future it may be problem because I will be one class short. Can someone help me with this problem ? I want to play deceiver already :< Eitherway thank you.

Missing unlock token

So i just hit level 10, and i didn't get my unlock token.
    What gives?

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last