Thread: Go Go Install / Download!!!!!

Go Go Install / Download!!!!!

Go Go Install / Download!!!!!

Game is now available, after waiting all day........then untill 1:00 (here in Italy). Happy gaming guys

DLC download code via GFWL not working?

Does anyone else have this issue? Just entered my code on GFWL and it says the code isn't valid :|

www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Steam fails... thats the ONLY mistake Edios made with marketing.
    -DavidF, though they may seem official, ALL my posts are NOT Official, unless confirmed by a staff member.

Originally Posted by DavidF
    Steam fails... thats the ONLY mistake Edios made with marketing.
    I disagree.. The steamworks features are great, ability to play without needing cd in drive, achievements, cloud save games.. all good to me

What you are overlooking is the fact that Steam can now control who plays, and they are forced to use an account in order to actually play the game, am I correct? I personally would of gotten JC2 for the PC if I didn't have to use Steam.
    -DavidF, though they may seem official, ALL my posts are NOT Official, unless confirmed by a staff member.

Once the account is activated you do not need to be online to play the game, unlike some other games. Steam is totally available offline (so can be played on laptops etc). Steam allows you to play on multiple machines, just not `at same time` which is understandable..

I dont get how this is a bad thing at all.. It auto patches you so you dont even have to worry about that.

Yeah, yeah, I had a high opinion of Steam until they disabled my account for no good reason. Twice.
    Trust. Duty. Love. Hate. Fear. Lust. Leo.

Obviously we have no control over steam in that respect, did you petition them? am sure would have felt they had reason, if incorrectly they would reverse the decision

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I prefer Stardock