Thread: Display driver keeps crashing

Display driver keeps crashing

Display driver keeps crashing

I have a HD 3650 Mobility, everything set on low and 800x600 resolution (game still looks epic, BTW), and after playing for about 4 hours, I get a "the display driver has stopped responding but has recovered successfully" message. This causes Just Cause 2 to stop working right (black screen but everything is still going), and I have to quit. This happened a few times in the demo, and I'm worried that it will keep happening in my retail version too. Oh, and I have the Catalyst 10.3 pre-release drivers.

Is anyone having this problem? Fixes/solutions?
    Trust. Duty. Love. Hate. Fear. Lust. Leo.

After 4 hours you say? i get the feeling that your laptop is kindly telling you that its HOT and needs a break.. do you have it on a hard flat surface? are the fans under the laptop clear and given as much air flow as possible?
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

I have a cooling pad under the laptop and it barely breaks 80C under stress. The T9300 can take up to 104C - and believe me, I've been there many times when I was having problems with dust in the vents. The computer just cuts out.
    Trust. Duty. Love. Hate. Fear. Lust. Leo.

Hey mate, having the same problem as you from the full version of the game. Same graphics card also.

Have you solved your problem.

Link to my problem:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=105366