Thread: I really need help with tomb raider anniversery

Smile I really need help with tomb raider anniversery

I am in temple of Khamoon and I am trying to open the trap door. I have followed every step that Stella listed but for some reason Laura's weight is not pulling down far enough to open the trap door, can someone please tell me how to resolve this or at least what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Risa

hmmm... i can't remember this part. can you give a little more information on the room you're in?
    oh, and this should probably be in the Tomb Raider Anniversery section
    "You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity.All it takes is a little push!"
    I <3 ThE JoKeR

I too can't think exactly where you are the level. If you can say a bit more may be able to help.

Are you in the room where there is a huge bug on the door, if you are there are a few more things to do before you can open that door.

Off-topic: The PSP version of Anni is the best.
    Trust. Duty. Love. Hate. Fear. Lust. Leo.

There is one part where you have to push blocks fully out of the enterances to side rooms to move forward. Don't though if that is the bit you are on though.

you must unlock the bug before the trap door will open, you need to go up and around untill you reach a lever, this will unlock it and you can make your way back
    signature image

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by risavonloren View Post
    I am in temple of Khamoon and I am trying to open the trap door. I have followed every step that Stella listed but for some reason Laura's weight is not pulling down far enough to open the trap door, can someone please tell me how to resolve this or at least what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
    Risa
    Met W richten en direct op grappeltoets drukken en dan op E de luik open trekken

Niet iedereen hier kan Nederlands Valaida.

You have to climb the ladder, pull the lever, the statues will slide out, make your way across the top of them to get to the other side. There's a lever, if you pull it the bug will unlock and the statues will slide back out. Go to the other side again, Lara's weight will now lower the bug's wings and open the trap door.