Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: The Favorite Music Thread

The Favorite Music Thread

The Favorite Music Thread

Title is self-explanatory. Give me some of your favorite bands/lyrics/music that you like to listen to. If you've got a device you like to listen to music on (PC, Zune, Ipod, Iriver, etc) you can post it here.

One of my favorite bands is Black Lab with lead singer Paul Durham. My favorite song would have to be "This Night" which they also used on the FX crime series "The Shield"

I'll post more later. Lemme know what kinda music you guys like.

Neat thread, @Kent45 My favorite type of music would have to be Electropop. I like soothing sounds, so I also like some R&B, pop, and rock music. Bands include Owl City, Saosin, The Architects, Boys like Girls, etc. Oh, and acoustics!
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Ooooh yes this is a good thread. I must say I'm really into (Average white boy huh?) Thrash-Metal and Rock. I'm diverse though, I like everything from Antonio Vivaldi to Megadeth, from Billy Joel to Run DMC. Today I've been in a Marilyn Manson mood.

My bands that I dig include: Megadeth, Anthrax, Testament, Metallica's first four Cd's, Guns n' Rose's before Axel lost his mind completely, AeroSmith, Motley Crue, Billy Joel, Kiss, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Rob Zombie, Antonio Vivaldi is my homeboy, Marilyn Manson, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven and Hell, Iron Maiden, and many, many more.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

I like any type of music that isn't country. I like music based on songs, not genres. Right now my favourite song is Just Dropped In by Kenny Rogers and the First Edition.

Absolutely agree with @Brackstone Any piece of music is great, as long as it sounds great. Some more bands I tend to listen to are Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Vanessa Hudgens, George Nozuka, Lady Gaga, Michelle Branch, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, and many many more.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Billy Joel get's all the honies! Around Easter I'm getting 200 dollars, pretty awesome huh?! I plan on buying some David Bowie and Joel cd's, and I guess the rest will go towards Blu-Ray movies. Well anyways Uptown Girl is one of my favorite Billy Joel songs, been in kind of a laid back mood lately.

Cool

Songs ? ... Moby ...
    But i pretty much like all kind of songs , it's just that apart from Moby i haven't got a 'favorite' performer , it's rare to see a like more than two songs from the same person ...

Anywya , i still prefer film musics ... and by film musics i don't mean the crap that we have today (looking at you , Hans) , i'm talking about the classic ambience tracks , the ones that don't really on beats and repetition ...
    Think of John Barry ... now that's great music ...

I also have a thing for elevator / mall musics ... weird ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I've recently been listening to a lot of Phoenix, Friendly Fires and The Whitest Boy Alive. Particularly love the latter, nice raw sound and cool melodies.

I also love my progressive, and Anjunadeep:02 is made of various aspects of win. 16 Bit Lolitas are epic. Some of the finest progressive right here for your delectation:

"......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

I <3 music with soul put into it.

Bowie's always good.

Also, I normally, don't get into music like this, but I'm digging it.

Come on peoples! Don't any of you listen to music or watch movies?!

I love listening to soundtracks. Favorite movie ost is Elliot Goldenthal's Alien³, favorite game ost is Akira Yamaoka's Silent Hill 2. Other than that, I'm into 80's new wave/goth rock, noise-pop, 90's grunge, prog-rock, experimental. Used to like black metal, kinda got tired of it. I strongly dislike rap, hip-hop, r&b, etc.

My favourite track for last few days. I'm going to buy Parov Stelar CDs this weekend.

Friendly Fires: Kiss of Life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0H3jEwUYc

Sweet Harmony: The beloved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-41xQ8ki1Y

Meg & Dia, Tegan & Sara, Katy Perry, Breathe Carolina, and pretty much anything that's similar.

Thumbs Up

Comin Home by Cheeseburger:

Super Jail is hilarious.

Unhappy

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    Super Jail is hilarious.
    To bad it got canceled

I'm into any music that's either relaxing or funny.

Thumbs Up

For some reason I have become addicted to the timespliters soundtrack:

Megadeth, my favorite band.

Metallica, 'nuff said.
    signature image

What the f*** did I just read Rocket?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgAYAHovklk

La Coka Nostra, for those of us who like our rap mad

Also MF Doom, Lupe Fiasco, Wu Tang, Psycho Realms,

Heres my current player
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

hi
    all videos and music is good will share my friends thanks.buy pet products and supplies online

Page 1 of 3 123 Last