Thread: Nosgoth art

Nosgoth art

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Past and Future in one Picture:

(click image to enlarge)

Please do not flame because it's a bit ... romantic. Flames are hot as hell and they hurt ^^

Edit:

I finally finished the tattoo!

(click image to enlarge)
    *still hyper 'cuz someone drew one of her ocs without needing to ask/commission!!!* X3

The tattoo looks amaaazing! Probably your victi- errrr your customer was really happy with the result

Past and Future in one Picture
    Different but very cool - gotta love old lizard head evolved skin

I finally finished the tattoo!
    Very very nice indeed mez likes lots...and it makes me want to get mine coloured when things improve

Well, so... Yeah... I did a thing... And dunno... I was asked to post it here, and well... I can't draw or so, but I coloured Varulven's last draw in Photoshop, and well, she asked me to post it here... and well... Here it goes!:

*hides*
    Last edited by GonarTrvig; 6th Oct 2014 at 20:22.

Originally Posted by GonarTrvig
    Well, so... Yeah... I did a thing... And dunno... I was asked to post it here, and well... I can't draw or so, but I coloured Varulven's last draw in Photoshop, and well, she asked me to post it here... and well... Here it goes!:

*hides*
    Great work with the colouring - and no need to hide

Thanks a lot, Lucin! Glad you like it ^^

All right, this time is not anything I commissioned to people or things I coloured... But just some art I found in a Tumblr and I liked it so much I just need to share! It's closer to SR era, but well

http://felix-duskglass.tumblr.com/po.../drowned-abbey

Here dad Kain chatting with devolved Rahab. Considering that he's the only one warned about being killed in the future by Wrath Raziel, I'd like to think this is a good headcanon ^^. Plus Rahab is my favourite!

And here Kain with his "children" (before Nosgoth era this time):

http://felix-duskglass.tumblr.com/po...undead-sarafan

I just discovered this artist and already like them a lot! Plus lately I've been seeing headcanons about "dad" Kain and I find them really hilarious and amusing xD.

Hope you like them too

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

@Gonar - those pics are well nice

@Varulven - very nice indeed - you can't beat a good Deceiver

(click image to enlarge)
    Ooooh! I love him! You drew him sooo cool! *_* And with one of my favs Deceiver's quotes xD (or at least the one I have in my Skype xDD)

And sooo... I just did something after seeing the Summoner in action in the last livestream of the devs, and what can I say... her style fits more with my oc Aegle than I though, so... Even if I don't usually draw, and I'm really bad at it... I needed to make a sketch if just to have a rough idea about her clothes:

Please don't be cruel with me, as I said I have no practice drawing or whatsoever ^^u.

Originally Posted by GonarTrvig
    Ooooh! I love him! You drew him sooo cool! *_* And with one of my favs Deceiver's quotes xD (or at least the one I have in my Skype xDD)

And sooo... I just did something after seeing the Summoner in action in the last livestream of the devs, and what can I say... her style fits more with my oc Aegle than I though, so... Even if I don't usually draw, and I'm really bad at it... I needed to make a sketch if just to have a rough idea about her clothes:

Please don't be cruel with me, as I said I have no practice drawing or whatsoever ^^u.

D'aawwww, she's cute :3333

Now I was a brave Wolf puppy; I imagined how a Deceiver would look like.... without his mask

(click image to enlarge)

I hope you like it (I do :3)
    signature image

D'aawwww, she's cute :3333

Now I was a brave Wolf puppy; I imagined how a Deceiver would look like.... without his mask

(click image to enlarge)

I hope you like it (I do :3)
    Hehe, thanks. Yeah, she's a cutie, bad I can't show it enough... But I guess I can use this reference for future commissions or so :P

Aaand... I like it. A lot! ^_^ (dat hair)

I guess the ones without skin would look literally like those muscle men draws in Anatomy books xDD. But being slim instead of strong. And with fangs.

Really nice art of the Deceiver, Varulven! Great job on both of them

Well, again, uploading art I didn't make from start or so, but I need to share because of reasons (I'll explain now)

First place, a commission I asked for to Felix Duskglass (he has as well a Legacy of Kain fan page when he uploads comics, silly draws and so, check it out!). I asked him to draw my OC Scout Wieland, and even I'm having mailed the original soon at home X3. Of course, I have his permission to show it here, and even scanned to me a light version to share here:

Of course I LOVE the result <3, and that messy haaaaair! (that and archers always look badass and awesome).

EDIT: Adding Felix's post on his blog with Wie's draw! Here!
    Last edited by Psyonix_Eric; 25th Jun 2015 at 23:33. Reason: Removed Varulven's art per her request

Hei ! It's great ! Such talent is always impressive for me who has no talent with drawing...

it should be a good idea to have a nosgoth promotional comic, just like with soul reaver.

Btw something i did today, its kinda like a draft

signature image

Finally did get around to another Sarafan-esque mural. The Zephonim are thinner and less space-consuming than the Dumahim so it left a lot of...Emptiness, you could say. I filled that emptiness with nightmares (Zephon).

I dun sum Alchemist fanart

Originally Posted by Ysanoire
    I dun sum Alchemist fanart

Wow, that's awesome!!!
    signature image

So many good things on here - love them all

Thankies Varulven ^_^

Some sculptures:

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Some sculptures:

i like them!
    signature image

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Some sculptures:

Take my money! ( i mean seriusly i would pay a great ammount for thoose sculptures, you really got talent mate)
    signature image

Wow, nice job! DAT ZEPHON! <3

Originally Posted by SpectralWraith
    Take my money! ( i mean seriusly i would pay a great ammount for thoose sculptures, you really got talent mate)
    Oh! Those aren't mine. No, those would be the work of this guy.

Apparently, he'd neglected to complete Zephon and by the time he got back to it, it was breaking down. So he destroyed it with extreme prejudice.

Personally, I think the Tyrant looks a tad too zombie-corpsey in the face.

To me the tyrant looks to be in the mid point of going adult his facial structure is changing and he is getting the bat like ears.

Page 4 of 5 First First 12345 Last