Thread: Nosgoth art

Nosgoth art

Oooohhhhh, may I?

It isn't perfect, because it's one of the first nosgoth related pictures I've drawn ^^
    signature image

Cute bats <3

But my question is: What does it have to do with the topic?^^

Did something new:

It is still unfinished, the colouring will follow in a few weeks
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 26th Sep 2014 at 22:43. Reason: double posting; please use edit function
    signature image

Originally Posted by Louves
    Come on guys and girls, this thread needs more love

My Deceiver fan art:
    http://www11.pic-upload.de/10.07.14/gm1p1rmuuoit.jpg

My Reaver fan art:
    http://www11.pic-upload.de/10.07.14/fisni29m2ikv.jpg
    This is just AMAZING!!!!! <3

I did something new and... quite romantic ^^

signature image

Originally Posted by Nemesis777
    I just had Lord of the Lost - Dry the Rain (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8x...vJ-JE&index=27) playing in the background and it looked like the bats were dancing to it!
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 8th Sep 2014 at 09:08.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

So it's more a random doodle... >.>
    (If you have heard of Party Thanduril from the Hobbit you will understand)

Oh, well, I was waiting for the original author to up0load it on her Tumblr blog... But I just can't hold myself anymore!

This is a draw I commissioned to the wonderful Spanish artist Laurielle Maven, one of two of my ocs, Cronos (Turelim) and Ilakim (Razielim)... Because I waited the chance to commission her for years, and because why not .

So here it is: Commission of those two with basic colouring by Laurielle Maven (warning, the image itself it's heavy, so may take a while to load if you click on it and go to my Photobucket):

I just love her style so much *_*

P.D.: Also I like the post that are in general here, Tube makes me laugh, and Varulven, I love your style too ^^.

P.D.2: There it is the link of the image on her Tumblr. You can even look for information about commissions from her! She's really lovely, really!

http://laurielleando.tumblr.com/post...of-her-nosgoth
    Last edited by GonarTrvig; 22nd Sep 2014 at 16:31. Reason: Added link to artist's blog

Originally Posted by GonarTrvig
    Oh, well, I was waiting for the original author to up0load it on her Tumblr blog... But I just can't hold myself anymore!

This is a draw I commissioned to the wonderful Spanish artist Laurielle Maven, one of two of my ocs, Cronos (Turelim) and Ilakim (Razielim)... Because I waited the chance to commission her for years, and because why not .

So here it is: Commission of those two with basic colouring by Laurielle Maven (warning, the image itself it's heavy, so may take a while to load if you click on it and go to my Photobucket):

I just love her style so much *_*

P.D.: Also I like the post that are in general here, Tube makes me laugh, and Varulven, I love your style too ^^.

P.D.2: As soon as Laurielle upload this image in her Tumblr (if she does) I'll edit this post with the original link so people can visit it and give her the love she deserves.

Ohhh how beautifull! Are they a pairing? :3
    signature image

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Ohhh how beautifull! Are they a pairing? :3
    Hehe, glad you like them *_*. Dunno if you read Ilakim and Cronos' stories in the ocs' threat, but they were supposed to be friends before Raziel were throw to the abyss, and after the surviving Razielims appeared, Ilakim would have a time of suspecting of all the other clans, even old friends like Cronos. But, in my mind, with the time they get along again and even take their relationship a step further, so... Yeah, they end as a pairing. That's why they're already devolved/evolved as well ^^.

Hehe, glad you like them *_*. Dunno if you read Ilakim and Cronos' stories in the ocs' threat, but they were supposed to be friends before Raziel were throw to the abyss, and after the surviving Razielims appeared, Ilakim would have a time of suspecting of all the other clans, even old friends like Cronos. But, in my mind, with the time they get along again and even take their relationship a step further, so... Yeah, they end as a pairing. That's why they're already devolved/evolved as well ^^.
    I still have to read the stories^^°
    Errrr... would you like to draw a pic for me? Just the outlines :3333
    signature image

I still have to read the stories^^°
    Errrr... would you like to draw a pic for me? Just the outlines :3333
    ... All right, this is a bit awkward ^^u

I thought I already explained it in the post, but seems like I didn't explain myself so well ^^u: I didn't draw my ocs ^^u. I paid someone (Laurielle Maven in this case) to do that for me because I can't draw, haven't either the patience to practice. However, if you don't mind to pay a lil' price, I can pass to you by PM her mail or Tumblr link with commissions information and you can contact her to do the outlines . She's really sweet, and she worth it (I don't regret any penny I spent on this commission).

Sorry for the confusion. I wish I had half her talent to draw uwu.

... All right, this is a bit awkward ^^u

I thought I already explained it in the post, but seems like I didn't explain myself so well ^^u: I didn't draw my ocs ^^u. I paid someone (Laurielle Maven in this case) to do that for me because I can't draw, haven't either the patience to practice. However, if you don't mind to pay a lil' price, I can pass to you by PM her mail or Tumblr link with commissions information and you can contact her to do the outlines . She's really sweet, and she worth it (I don't regret any penny I spent on this commission).

Sorry for the confusion. I wish I had half her talent to draw uwu.
    Oh I'm sorry for misunderstanding your post xDD
    I guess she resides somewhere in America?
    If so, it would be difficult to pay her cuz I don't have paypal :/
    signature image

Oh I'm sorry for misunderstanding your post xDD
    I guess she resides somewhere in America?
    If so, it would be difficult to pay her cuz I don't have paypal :/
    Actually she's Spanish, but she has knowledge about English as well, so I don't think language barrier will be a problem.

Anyway, as a start she only accepts PayPal, but if you talk with her, sure you both will achieve an agreement ^^. I'll pass to you her mail and so by PM

Actually she's Spanish, but she has knowledge about English as well, so I don't think language barrier will be a problem.

Anyway, as a start she only accepts PayPal, but if you talk with her, sure you both will achieve an agreement ^^. I'll pass to you her mail and so by PM
    Thank you very much <3 <3
    signature image

Wow this picture is amazing - really love her style...great commission - I really <3 the Tyrant...he's so cute! It's great to get to see how she's drawn your OC too - good too see a pic of him

Instead of taking a commission I decided to do the work by myself

Characters are Alexander the Nightstalker (belongs to Sylvastreak) and fledgling Gabriel (mine)
    signature image

Instead of taking a commission I decided to do the work by myself

Characters are Alexander the Nightstalker (belongs to Sylvastreak) and fledgling Gabriel (mine)
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Since everyone is sharing stuff, i was wanting to share this comic i found in deviant art 2 days ago

Link:http://nrgart7.deviantart.com/art/So...-NRG-217457422

I dunno why would you need to take commissions anyway, Varulven, your lineart is lovely! *_*

That comic... Omg, it's so great! Unleashed Raziel is too awesome! I'm drooling *w*.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Wow this picture is amazing - really love her style...great commission - I really <3 the Tyrant...he's so cute! It's great to get to see how she's drawn your OC too - good too see a pic of him
    He is, isn't he? ^^ She managed to make him quite handsome and dunno yet how xDDD. Anyway, I like how she managed as well to reflect their characters somehow even when she doesn't know the ocs at all (Cronos serious and quite, but still able to get upset, and Ilakim being a grumpy lil' thing xD). Also, their looks of "Escuse you: We're having and important talk here and you're interrupting" to the spectator... Lovely X3

EDIT: So I asked for another commission, this time to a professional Spanish mangaka (Chou Darck), this time of my Reaver Hector. Here is the image and the link to the source:

http://studiochouchou.deviantart.com...SION-483509511

Hope you like him ^^

I dunno why would you need to take commissions anyway, Varulven, your lineart is lovely! *_*
    Thank you :3333

EDIT: So I asked for another commission, this time to a professional Spanish mangaka (Chou Darck), this time of my Reaver Hector. Here is the image and the link to the source:

http://studiochouchou.deviantart.com...SION-483509511

Hope you like him ^^
    Ohhhhhh, he's cute :3
    To bad it is a humans certain death when they see his pretty face

My newest artwork:
    Click me

Edit:

Did a female Reaver design... at least a portrait xDD
    Click me
    signature image

Ohhhhhh, he's cute :3
    To bad it is a humans certain death when they see his pretty face
    Oh, you totally bet it! Though probably the human would be too busy shooting at him to care about how handsome he could be or not

My newest artwork:
    Click me

Edit:

Did a female Reaver design... at least a portrait xDD
    Click me
    I think I'm in love... That female looks so badass and cool! *__* Love her hair!

Past and Future in one Picture:

(click image to enlarge)

Please do not flame because it's a bit ... romantic. Flames are hot as hell and they hurt ^^

Edit:

I finally finished the tattoo!

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

Past and Future in one Picture:

(click image to enlarge)

Please do not flame because it's a bit ... romantic. Flames are hot as hell and they hurt ^^

Edit:

(click image to enlarge)
    nice im totally jelly
    signature image

(click image to enlarge)
    Awwww it loos so amazing <3
    signature image

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last