Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: A Series.

A Series.

A series of instructional devices

So. I've begun making shot-by-shot guides of random, crazy-ass things I do in this game.
    Am going to make some new ones when I feel like it, and a lot more once I get my hands on the full game. (Tank + Elevator, Oil Rig + 737)

Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

Sweet !

i had the same idea, but not to park the car.

just like a bomb.
    Drop from the sky the car-bomb, then i eject me from the chopper, open the 'chute and "boom boom baby"

This is awesome work man, keep it up!

Concept art for the next issue:

(Dear lord, it's mycoldman!)

haha, I like it! Keep 'em coming!

Your photoshop skills don't suck lol, at least someone with experience. (others than the guy posted above me, rofl jk)

wow I thought that was an official mission , nice work man

Lol, this should be an anatomy of a stunt

Man, this was an awesome idea, and very well executed. I look forward to seeing some more Particularly what looks like either a rocket bike or a rocket firing bike . . . Not certain which yet

that's a great idea. Good work! I love the "Tether it to any helicopters you may have handy" part. Looking forward to the second one.
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

yer nice work
    love it
    keep em comming

Holy cow, this is awesome! Love the "landing" of the helicopter, made me lol.

Good photoshopping, by the way. Keep it up, I need more!
    The value of Pi: Roflcopter goes SOISOISOI! Just Cause fan and Mass Effect fan

Very funny! Well done!
    I make Machinima. See it here.

Fun Fact: I had to manually remove all the HUD elements myself since I can't figure out how to disable it any other way. Original panel 2:

Edit: I don't think I'm ever going to do anything on this forum again besides upload more comics. The raging and complaining and overall bloody warfare is taking it's toll on my sanity.

couldn't you just plant the C4 on the car then drive the car to the gas station?

Anyway, i guess that your way is better...

Originally Posted by FilbertFarmer
    couldn't you just plant the C4 on the car then drive the car to the gas station?

Anyway, i guess that your way is better...

But overly complex is fun!

next issue: uber dualhook planing!

awesome work keep it up
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered. Caesar.
    Your Source for the latest JC2 News

nice one man.
    park my heli, was just rofl!

I had a similar idea... It's pretty much the same... To an extent.

Step 1) Cover a car with C4

Step 2) Tether it to that beast of a helicopter

Step 3) Drop it IN FRONT (not on) the colonel)... Make sure this is done from merely a few feet, don't want it to explode... Yet...

Step 4) Stand on the roof... The colonel and his group are inspecting the recently dropped car.

Step 6) You are watching them through the lens of a sniper rifle, a rifle you have acquired by (probably not) stealthy melee tactics against the Sniper guy on the roof.

Step 7) Holf R2.

Step 8) Laugh

Step 9) Swear angrily, as you realise Wooden Gravy left out Step 5) Turn on the camera.

Peace.

All right, gonna go and make a couple more issues(I have more time today)

Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    Fun Fact: I had to manually remove all the HUD elements myself since I can't figure out how to disable it any other way. Original panel 2:

Edit: I don't think I'm ever going to do anything on this forum again besides upload more comics. The raging and complaining and overall bloody warfare is taking it's toll on my sanity.
    you can turn off the HUD by changing the opacity in the settings menu. I think it's under regular display options.

that has to be the funniest thing i hav seen in days lol keep it up man

Originally Posted by ZombieSkydiver
    you can turn off the HUD by changing the opacity in the settings menu. I think it's under regular display options.
    Ooh. Didn't think of that.

lol, I love your "Park Helicopter" instruction image xD

Page 1 of 3 123 Last