Thread: A strange bug

A strange bug

A strange bug

I just finished the 2 mission of episode 1 in Lego Star Wars - The complete saga and I am having a strange bug right now: if I exit to the courtyard of the cantina through the door to the left near the barman, the Trade Federation droids which I recently purchased start attacking me, and if I try to defend myself, all the other people in the courtyard start attacking me as well. This doesn't happen in any of the rooms inside the cantina though. Could anybody help me please? Is there a patch that solves this bug?

Honestly, I don't think that's a bug.
    The Cantina is a Vile place of scum and villainy, and generally, depending on which character you have, you most likely will be attacked. It's just the way the game works...but if it only happens in one room, you might have a problem, but it doesn't effect your overall progress does it?
    "If you don't like the movie, I've got slides..."

I don’t know what to think. Maybe it is a sort of joke put in the game by its creators. As I continued to play, things got even weirder: the “good guys” regularly start fighting with the “bad guys” not only in the courtyard, but also inside the cantina. Today, for example, just after I finished the 2 mission of episode IV, the first thing Luke did after entering the cantina was shooting Boba Fett (the child, not the grown-up one) provoking the reaction of general Grievous (I suppose he is taking after his father who killed all those children in episode III ) Also, the queen Amidala and her soldiers eventually attack the Trade Federation droids and Darth Maul.

The developers had a lot of fun with Lego Star Wars, I say, just disregard. Keep playing the game, and deal with this so called "bug" as part of the game and just go with the flow! Have fun, and may the brick be with you.
    "If you don't like the movie, I've got slides..."