Gamespot have just published this exclusive article
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

*Throws pitchforks at Sonera instead*

Good boy Keir, Good boy!

Do I see the classic clothes? :O
    Villa, villa.

Nice one Keir. Always on your toes

HALT!

That camera angle is going to be for the... whole game?

Eidos! Stop it! What are you doing?! No good will benefit from this action!

And I see a braid.
    Villa, villa.

And here's a little forum breaking community exclusive screenie for you

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Eidos! Stop it! What are you doing?! No good will benefit from this action!
    I qoute myself.

Looks like an Shockwave game.

So just a wild guess:
    It will be for free?
    Villa, villa.

Woops, there's already a subsection.

I came back today, and I find this info. Fudging Amazing.
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

aaah an arcade game so most definatly on XBLAM and maybe PS store (i dont know what thats like so i cant say) hmmm a big maybe for me lol

cant say yes or no till i see some videos
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

I am less impressed now I have seen that. Looks more crash Bandicoot games from the 90's than a Tomb Raider game. No atmosphere with that type of camera. Perhaps good for a mini game or a DS/PSP game. Over as a 'big project' seems a bit underwhelming. The Lord of the Rings copying seems too much too.

its not a big project its a side game, its pretty cool that they have a side game as other franchises do it is nice for lara to do it, more of a kick back relax and do some co op fun

i reckon the actual TR game though will be a splosion of epic

Edit: i have now decided i want it, its just grown on me when i went to get my dinner it looks win shame i have to wait til summer to get it awesome, hopefully by then ill have a damn job, fecking recession
    signature image

cmon,an arcade game???the camera SUX,the graphics are terrible and the game overall looks like a 2002 production for gamecube(not even ps2).i cant really understand the way these people think...what they want to achieve with such moves..my only thought:they think this " i dont know how to call it because they will be banning me for sure if i express my thoughts clearly" is gonna sell just because it is part of the tr franchise.omg some people never learn from their mistakes.............

i like it it's a side game so i'll have something to do with Lara until the new Tomb Raider adventure comes out thnk u Crystal and thnk u Keir!!!
    signature image

i think its a great way to get a dosage of lara croft before the main game its a nice way to play i think havn't had co op in lara verse before so its pretty awesome

Love you Keir and CD in a completely platonic way
    signature image

This is very shocking for a Lara Croft game!

Multiplayer?? At least it fitst the style considering the Guardian of Light is helpful... So I approve...

Camera angles - IF it's a true platformer I won't mind at all... heck looks original!!
    But ... If this game turns out to be a point and click strategy-esque game.. I doubt I'll be interested... I'll even disapprove

Style - So far not enough details... I hope not too much action is involved! Lara's the adventurous type...

Reguarding the TR9.. Hope this ties up nicely to it, like they tried with Legend, Anniversary and Underworld
    No siggie to display... move along...

I like that they kept her Underworld look!

Thumbs Up Awesome!!!!!!!

Wow, this is exactly what I had expected!

Looks like a very decent Arcade title, great potential for hours of fun, that's for sure!

I really appreciate the work they have put into this and it will make the waiting for the next 'real' game so much easier!

So, who's teaming up with me? (you'll be Tito )

@Falkenwut: Did you even take a good look at those screens? Of course it's a true platformer!

signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Wow, this is exactly what I had expected!

Looks like a very decent Arcade title, great potential for hours of fun, that's for sure!

I really appreciate the work they have put into this and it will make the waiting for the next 'real' game so much easier!

So, who's teaming up with me? (you'll be Tito )

@Falkenwut: Did you even take a good look at those screens? Of course it's a true platformer!

Yargh i be teaming up with you L2R , totally agree with your statement

also if you wanted to pleh it i would pleh with you, if you had an xbox then we could lol

she totally looks like anniversary look the classic clothing and looks like a braid but not clear enough pictures
    signature image

I wonder about the system requirements but judging by the screenshots it should work smoothly on any PC that can handle Underworld.

most definatly i would say its an arcade game if your pc can handle trunderworld then it should be able to eat this easily

i really reallly reaalllly wanna play this right now! lol,
    signature image

Looks pretty cool! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Andy64 View Post
    I am less impressed now I have seen that. Looks more crash Bandicoot games from the 90's than a Tomb Raider game. No atmosphere with that type of camera. Perhaps good for a mini game or a DS/PSP game. Over as a 'big project' seems a bit underwhelming. The Lord of the Rings copying seems too much too.
    These screens don't do it justice. It actually looks really sweet.

Remember that this isn't a Tomb Raider. This is meant as something new and different. Open your mind and see what else we talk about in the coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    f...k me hard!!!!cmon,an arcade game???the camera SUX,the graphics are terrible and the game overall looks like a 2002 production for gamecube(not even ps2).i cant really understand the way these people think...what they want to achieve with such moves..my only thought:they think this " i dont know how to call it because they will be banning me for sure if i express my thoughts clearly" is gonna sell just because it is part of the tr franchise.omg some people never learn from their mistakes.............
    The screens don't really do it justice. How you can be so sure though without having seen it in action let alone played it I don't know!

Remember that this isn't supposed to be another epic Tomb Raider. This is something different for the fans. I know it's a shock but take a step back and open your mind (otherwise you might miss out on some of the fun).

Quote Originally Posted by Falkenwut View Post
    This is very shocking for a Lara Croft game!

Multiplayer?? At least it fitst the style considering the Guardian of Light is helpful... So I approve...

Camera angles - IF it's a true platformer I won't mind at all... heck looks original!!
    But ... If this game turns out to be a point and click strategy-esque game.. I doubt I'll be interested... I'll even disapprove

Style - So far not enough details... I hope not too much action is involved! Lara's the adventurous type...

Reguarding the TR9.. Hope this ties up nicely to it, like they tried with Legend, Anniversary and Underworld
    Cool, we look forward to showing you more so you can see how much win it really is.

I should say - this sits apart from Tomb Raider, it doesn't specifically tie in with TR in terms of story and of course the game play is new

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post

Yargh i be teaming up with you L2R , totally agree with your statement

also if you wanted to pleh it i would pleh with you, if you had an xbox then we could lol

she totally looks like anniversary look the classic clothing and looks like a braid but not clear enough pictures
    It looks like a gloveless TRU Lara with edited textures to me......or maybe that's just me.

But hey, I have a 360!
    signature image

woohoo us senile raiders can raid together and take it one step at a time hihi
    signature image

Looks cool!!! But I want to see it in action!!!

Thanks for sharing, Keir! You're the BEST!!!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    woohoo us senile raiders can raid together and take it one step at a time hihi
    Yup!
    signature image

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast