Page 6 of 81 First First ... 23456789101656 ... Last

Thread: Problems in the game... [update: patch released - read first post!]

Problems in the game... [update: patch released - read first post!]

(annoyance) if you bail from a helicopter high up and catch up with it, not only it it near impossible to grapple from the top onto it but it you come in from the side and get in it, there is no way to cancel the spin, even if you land it and stop the engines it still spins in circles

oh yeah does anybody feel that motorbike shooting should be LB/L1? it just feels more natural

i don't ,ind too much about the dead bodies or the camera view. However one thing which i was slghtly disappointed about was that you couldnt place C4 on helicopters after grappling to them. One other thing was that, if you took your chopper as high as you could and then jumped out it wouldnt let you get back in even if you grappled to it.

Im not moaning or anything, these are just things that i thought you could do before the demo came out.

Sorry mods, I didn't see this thread:

copy pasta:

-When Rico (i think that's his name), falls out of a helicopter after it explodes, he just falls like an idiot. He doesn't go into the freefall position. So when I'm at the sky ceiling and my helicopter explodes for some unknown reason, it's quite annoying. He just falls 5km without getting into position. And that would mean he's falling for a long time.
    -When you get out of the stunt plane while it's upside down, Rico gets out from underneath the plane (ie the side facing the sky)
    -You can get stuck when a car explodes, or runs you over, and you're there glitching for about a minute before you get out.
    -The handling is delayed. I move my analogue stick, and the car moves about 500ms later. Quite annoying.
    -Why are planes and helicopters missing rudders? They easily turn the vehicle. When I don't see myself going past the demo area, it's too hard to turn back.
    -Oh and the camera is annoying when you're in the parachute at times. It goes really close to you, and you can't realy see your environment. I got used to this, but I still want to be able to change the camera with a simple click of a button.

Apart from these problems, it's a pretty fun demo. The handling is a total turn off to be honest, and this is the problem they had with the first game. Can Square Enix do vehicle handling?
    Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3) is going to be awesome.

Thanks guys, i'll update thread later

when u hijack a vehicle u need to press 3 buttons every time to get that guy out of his vehicle, thats not fun after a while

Hi!

I've found some annoying BUGs in the PC version.

When I redefine the "fire weapon 2"-key for rico first, and set "fire weapon 1" for vehicles to "mouse button 1" later on, the game changes ricos "fire weapon 2" also to "mouse button 1". - Now I fire primary and secondary weapon with just one key...

Oh, redefining "interact" has no effect on the "weapon-change"-key; It is always "E".
    Same thing with 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the helicopter quicktime events.

I hope avalanche will fix this in the final version.

Oh, and by the way; It would be nice to use "return" and "delete" as well for a personal controll layout.

greeting
    Lucky

Not sure if this has been said yet, but one thing I find extremely annoying is the automatic stunt cam. All I want to do is ride my motorbike through the desert without having to be brought out of the moment with those stupid stunt camera angles...Just let me dive and enjoy it!!!!.

All that needs to be done is include a stunt cam option in the menu, every other game that has this feature has an option to turn it on or off.

Cheers.

I'd like to re-emphasize my suggestion of an additional button to disconnect grapple. because if you change the firing buttons to L1/R1, anytime L2 is pressed as brake or descend in a vehicle/helicopter, the grapple is released.

this means you cannot use the wrecking ball if you changed your firing buttons.

This is my overall biggest complaint! the others are more minor

Originally Posted by romcombo
    i didn't have that problem but i have noticed that with the controler that came with my ps3 i have to push harder than with the sixaxis dualshock i bought.... there is a diffrence in the quality...... the ones sent with ps3 are a whole lot lighter than the ones you buy at the store...
    yeah i've noticed that too. the controller i am using IS a bought sixaxis, not the included playstation one. it is much better than the included one.

Originally Posted by aadams1278
    I'd like to re-emphasize my suggestion of an additional button to disconnect grapple. because if you change the firing buttons to L1/R1, anytime L2 is pressed as brake or descend in a vehicle/helicopter, the grapple is released.

this means you cannot use the wrecking ball if you changed your firing buttons.

This is my overall biggest complaint! the others are more minor
    aaaand that button would be?

Originally Posted by whiteshark12
    aaaand that button would be?
    ANY direction on the directional pad. they are all unused for ALL vehicles. you can't switch weapons while you're driving.

also, Square is unused in helicopters, but i like the directional pad idea better.

I dont know if this has been mentioned before, but I found a rather game breaking glitch.

I think it happened when I hit the grapple and parachute button at the same time. What happened was that Rico would go to grapple, but then stop and hold his left arm in front of him making me unable to fire, sprint, or grapple. The only way I found to undo this was by free falling, but that is not always easy in the middle of battle especially without grappling hook. So it would be cool if this was fixed. It was rather annoying.

Ok, BIG BUG:

I've only tried once to grapple an enemy chopper from above, I received damage and got stuck floating in the air not able to do anything. I had to wait until soldiers killed me.
    Everything should be a sandbox

i found a bug if u skydive and hit the ground right when u hit it ,pull ur parachute and u will servive

uh... The demo isn't working with x64 systems...

It's not a bug I think, I had this to and he says something like "To close for comfort" I dont think they would've sound acting for a bug
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

This is a huge problem, for me anyway,
    the weapons are unresponsive. I pull the trigger, and weapons will not fire unless I hold the trigger down for a second...which sounds trivial, but it means that the player has no control over the rate of fire of their weapons! No burst firing automatics to increase accuracy and conserve ammo? I simply cannot play like that!

Please fix this for the sake of all that is fun gunplay!

Not sure how this happened, but the demo wouldn't load on my xbox 360 at one point...

www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Is the origami thing the one you get with heavy rain :P?

Because I ed up with making it
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

BUG - It appears that whenever you have a car tethered under your helicopter and you're swinging it around, if the car ever hits the bottom of the helicopter, the helicopter "thinks" it's on the ground and the engine spools down making you fall out of the sky. you CAN stop it if you're quick and get back on R2, but this CAN'T be how they intended it.

request - and no flips, backflips, rolls, nothing for base jumping or skydiving? the backflip he does when you release the parachute and he re-enters freefall is cool, but no options for that when you JUMP? that would be cool

(BUG) Invincible Ragdoll

You can just open ur parachute 1m above the ground, you'll ragdoll over the ground but you take no damage

Problem (not a big thing but it still would be nice to see it fixed): tone down the ragdoll effect for dead bodies/add more weight to them. It's especially noticeable while using dual wielding with two submachine guns. A longer burst sends the body too high/too far. It's ok for heavier weapons, but looks off for pistols and machineguns.

Hey guys, I do not think Avalanche will still change something at the game, because apparently some people have the game already.
    http://www.x360a.com/forum/showpost....30&postcount=5
    http://www.jeroendenhartog.nl/
    http://profile.mygamercard.net/Darth%20Filth

Hey guys, I do not think Avalanche will still change something at the game, because apparently some people have the game already
    There is always a chance that the game will get a patch, so not all hope is lost

in the 360 edition, when I parachute into the runway with the cessna looking plane, for no reason it starts rolling backwards about 10 feet and then stops. Odd...
    - - - - - - - - - - - -
    The Silent Killer

Page 6 of 81 First First ... 23456789101656 ... Last