Thread: Problems in the game... [update: patch released - read first post!]

Problems in the game... [update: patch released - read first post!]

Cloud, number 7 isnt an issue, its a life saver..

Besides, the grapple would be even easier as a landing since you can grapple the ground before you land making it safe.

So I dont think you should mention it.

Alot... the actual combat is a bit wack...

- Theres no cover system
    - Ok no Cover System.. But let have the ability to move around whilst couched, that the whole point.. This game is stuck back in the VICE CITY days !!! You can only crouch if you stay still???? WTF?
    - The Cars feel like there sliding on ice
    - The grappling hook mechanic doesnt go far enough, I made a line over the road between 2 poles, expecting it to knock a motocyle guy off his bike as he drove through it, but nah.... He just drove through it!!
    - You cant climb over the a wall or scip over the fence.. ? Nope..

Apart from this the game... good? It was ok..

wait i just realised vehicle upgrades! the helicopters can get faster too.. maybe...

there are SO MANY GLITCHES!!!

i just made an invisible parachute!!!!

grapple to a rock thats close by and try open up the parachute just before you hit it... if done right your bounce off without your parachute.. if you open up your parachute from then on you have an invisible parachute
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

Originally Posted by matonking
    there are SO MANY GLITCHES!!!

i just made an invisible parachute!!!!

grapple to a rock thats close by and try open up the parachute just before you hit it... if done right your bounce off without your parachute.. if you open up your parachute from then on you have an invisible parachute
    YESSS

Let the GLITCHES BEGIN!!

Bodies disappear way to quick for my liking, I was mid way through dual-hooking someone (dead) and they disappeared but I hope this as well as another couple bugs are only demo issues.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by Skoinks
    The mouse controls are not very polished while basejumping. If you move the mouse even a small bit to the left/right, you end up rotating. It's really hard to aim forward and fly straight. Hopefully this will get patched, because it's almost gamebreaking. It's practically impossible to basejump.
    are you sure its not your mouse/ your sensitivity is up?

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Bodies disappear way to quick for my liking, I was mid way through dual-hooking someone (dead) and they disappeared but I hope this as well as another couple bugs are only demo issues.
    are you playing on console?, if so i think this is going to stay as it is to do with performance although i too think it is pants

and would you like to elaborate on 'as well as a couple bugs'

I doubt there will be much if any time left for game improvements at this stage, seeing as it's just a few weeks until release and the game has to be pressed in the factories, packed, distributed, etc and that doesn't happen overnight.

Nevertheless, this thread is a good idea and I might sticky it if the OP manages to maintain an organized and updated first post

One thread here is really enough though, the devs won't hang around a whole separate forum reading every thread, they are far too busy. They might not even get to this one...

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

One word lag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Another Post From Your Jolly Freind Kibs

@ Driber, what do you mean by more organised (advice ), and i know the devs won't read all posts but by being stickied mycoldman will read and he can talk to the dev's (i know most of them have moved on to the new project)

The grapple hook is too weak, and why does it constantly break whenever i look over my left shoulder? Also why oh why oh why does it break after the person you are dragging die? thats just stupid, if i dont wanna drag something then ill press LB to release it, dont release it for me, i want to make that choice! If somethings too heavy then ill find out on my own, dont automatically break the damn grappling hook, its annoying!

Originally Posted by CloudWolf
    are you sure its not your mouse/ your sensitivity is up?
    Yes, I am. Everything works fine, except that. And it's not just me. Most people have this problem.

When tumbling off the first mountain sometimes your timer does not start counting and you have infiniti time
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

ok, Skoinks yours is added
    McCheesy69 yours is added

@MonkeyBannana

Your Problem will only be found in the demo, and they will not ( i can Garauntee) be patching the demo as it is just that, a Demo

Well spotted though

Originally Posted by CloudWolf
    @ Driber, what do you mean by more organised (advice ), and i know the devs won't read all posts but by being stickied mycoldman will read and he can talk to the dev's (i know most of them have moved on to the new project)
    I said organized, not "more organized"

by organized I mean keeping a clear list of improvement suggestions, probably sorted on popularity (you could write down the number of times a particular issue has been asked for)

use short and to the point descriptions, with a few words in bold to emphasize what it is about

edit: the blue text in your initial post, I can barely read it

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

@ driber i have organised it alot more now and made it more pleasing to the eyes

any chance of a sticky???

anyway im going now and might be back later...

Happy gaming!!!!

so are most of the problems on the pc version?
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

i dont know?
    VTOL please

Originally Posted by SilentAssassin
    I've got the same PC as you, and i also have this problem, does it sometimes not respond aswell?
    Now i can't even play at all, freezes on the loading menu but i can here the opening scene sounds.
    I'm so impatient about Just Cause 2 I might explode

It depends on your graphics card and processor as well, both can be updated via internet download for free.

I can't play Company of Heroes on my computer even after updating, so I doubt I could play JC2. I know my graphics card is a geforce 8500.

The planes don't have a tail rudder.

Tail rudders are a very important part of the way planes fly as it provides a third axis for rotation

I realise that this isn't a bug or anything, and I doubt it will be fixed, as it's probably too integral in the whole ecosystem ithat is JC2, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Aah well, I suppose I can live without it, but a bit of functionality is being lost here.

9) this isnt a bug, grapple has no collison

Hey guys.
    I've just discovered a bug. In some places, delineators hang a bit in the air.
    btw...great game !

Page 2 of 81 First First 1234561252 ... Last