Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light press release

awesome cheers aussi i look forward to it then, some sleepless nights to come shall vent all my energies down the gym lol, soo excited TR is coming up and the second project which i assume must be the main retail game is probably going to be huge

happy panda
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by danielsun View Post
    thanks keir your the best but when is GDC is it on TV or anything? i dont know anything about it only E3
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie500 View Post
    The Game Developer Conference being held in San Francisco starts next Tuesday and finishes on Saturday.
    Thanks Aussie

Yep, and we'll post all the info and stuff up here

(I need to go and reskin this forum now!)
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

The tittle sounds more like a Harry Potter book than a Tomb Raider game. Don't think they should be spending too much time on side projects. Underworld had more flaws than most TR games so would rather they put all the time into getting the next full TR game right.

ok well two things

CD have like double the amount of people they had working on TRunderworld and this side project is almost done if its out this year so they can focus more on the core game coming out later
    signature image

Tomb Raider 1 on the PS1 for the win

My theory for Guardian of Light is that we'll play as Young Lara? It could help tie in the concept leaks we all saw back when, and I could also help hype up and provide foundations for the story of Crystals second and larger project which is also (almost definately) Tomb Raider related and it could explain why Lara has lost her Tomb Raider title (maybe she just hasnt earnt it yet).

(BTW, Keir, don't scare us next time! The thought of TR9 not coming in a pretty box with a disc to hold in my hands was terrifying!)

aaaah Keir - Bringing entertainment home

to show how excited i am i say this song is right for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlvNv2iQCo&feature=fvst

xD
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Wait till you see how cool it is
    No Keir. You just know, deep inside you heart, that you can't do that. You can't just come in and say "I already played it, and it's awesome!" and give us nothing.

Or atleast give us something about Arkham 2. Make your choice.

:P
    Villa, villa.

I'm disappointed... Not using Tomb Raider in the name is stupid... and the logo is a total copy of LOTR and The Golden Compass... The game better be good or else!!!!

maybe it is the prequel who knows wait until tuesday for the GDC to start
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    No Keir. You just know, deep inside you heart, that you can't do that. You can't just come in and say "I already played it, and it's awesome!" and give us nothing.
    He said that for the first Arkham Asylum and as a result of that i got swine flu

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    Or atleast give us something about Arkham 2. Make your choice.

:P
    Something i am dieing for

Wieejejejjej !! DDDD

Quote Originally Posted by angelus0901 View Post
    I'm disappointed... Not using Tomb Raider in the name is stupid... and the logo is a total copy of LOTR and The Golden Compass... The game better be good or else!!!!
    STFU.

That is not a very nice thing to say when Keir comes on here.

Seriously, all he is doing is trying to help us, and you throw s*** in his face.

Shame on you

I am always excited about a new Tomb Raider adventure!

What are my thoughts thus far? Well much like a good monster movie it is best not to know too much - like the invisible man or the first Predator movie - you didn't get to see much till the end - but you were constantly trying to spot it in the picture.

I love a movie that when I go in I know nothing and get taken for the ride - I hate spoilers.

I will be doing my best to just understand when it comes out and avoid anything that might give me more information.

When I picked up the first TR game all I knew about the plot was girl - guns and locked in a tomb. From there my imagination was the driving force behind the purchase - the finding out, the discovery and then being blown away - wow! this is unbelievable.

I tend to hate too much back story - takes up time and ruins the pace of plot or game - a good representation of keeping it moving is the movie The 5th Element - they took very little or no time really explaining why and spent the time focusing on whats happening now and the mind fills in the gaps with even more fantastic ideas than what they might be able to put on film and this makes for a unique experience for each person.

I can't wait !

I'm so excited about this new game!!!
    I really hope we'll get a release date, at least a picture and something else next week!
    I can't wait to see what this is all about!
    When I've found out about the title I was at school and I began to scream and everybody was like "wtf?", but after I explained to them what was the hype all about they said that they would've done the same!
    Can't wait for next week!

Arrow

Who else believes that this will be like the TR comics? Not interferring with the storyline, just a game with a completely different storyline starring Lara Croft.

So, who will be Jokers minion in AA2?
    Villa, villa.

Thumbs Up

Wooohooo!!! I'm so excited for this game, it sounds amazing!!

It's a bit strange that the name Tomb Raider is not in the title though...but Lara Croft = the Tomb Raider, so I'm not too upset about it.

Yay!! Better start stocking up some Microsoft Points!
    signature image

deleted

what just happened to the background? o.0

Keir was that you?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by danielsun View Post
    what just happened to the background? o.0

Keir was that you?
    Maybe >_>
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

lol it does look nice, looks like the front cover of a tome or old diary, pretty awesome,

are you the leader of that facebook page btw Keir? loving the over reactions on there lol

im hoping not to be disappointed next week, bring it on!
    signature image

Ooooh, a new Tomb Raider... oh hang on. It isn't.

Nevertheless, more adventures with Lara. Wehey!

And whatever happened to that Tomb Raider reboot I heard about a while back? You know, the one that was supposed to be open-world and more survival horror? Concept art for it got leaked. Keir?

Sounds good. I hope there are no more XBox exclusives. Any chance of shipping those exclusives with the download as a bonus?

I'm Loving the logo and the title!!! Sounds cool!!!

Thanks for the news, Keir!

Can't wait for next week to hear more about this!!!
    signature image

Keir i'm a little worried about this digital downloading can u give us a little explanation?pleaase..oh by the way we love u!!!!
    signature image

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast