Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: 7 Planes, 7 Helicopters

7 Planes, 7 Helicopters

the last one... stirling octavio
    no wait it's from the ''other'' class of vehicles :P

Originally Posted by Generalkillgore
    I guess they must have changed the name then since the 10 minute long gameplay trailer is quite old now.

Note:
    The helicopter in VLog 1 only has miniguns but no missile pods, whereas the helicopter in the gameplay trailer has miniguns and missiles pods. I'm not sure whether it makes any difference but it's worth noting.
    drop it with the helicopter there are like 3 versions of half the vehicles in the game. THEY ARE 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HELICOPTERS, ONE HAS A MINIGUN ONLY, THE OTHER ONE HAS ROCKETS AND MINIGUNS!!!!!

I doubt there's only 14 air vehicles total because there were slightly more total in the original.
    Viva la revolution.

I'm an airplane freak and i need A LOT MORE AIRPLANES or else.....
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

Hmmm I didn't know the 737 was flyable, can anyone confirm if it is or not? I havn't seen any gameplay videos of people fly it.

i heard in a 10 min demo that there will be 150
    when just cause 2 comes out the would will change forever...

7. Originally Posted by Cycieties
    I doubt there's only 14 air vehicles total because there were slightly more total in the original.
    If you look at the Demo vehicle list it lists 7 planes + 7 helicopters = 14 total air vehicles.

Also Just Cause 1 had 8 planes + 8 helicopters = 16 total air vehicles.

Originally Posted by padmod
    Hmmm I didn't know the 737 was flyable, can anyone confirm if it is or not? I havn't seen any gameplay videos of people fly it.
    Yes you can fly it. Any vehicle you see you can drive.
    (Except the Airship of course, but it's not exactly a vehicle.)

8. List Updated!

Take a look at the original post.

The #1 airplane is the "Pell Silverbolt 6"
    (Agency Speed Plane)

Hey General can you start another thread for the Cars, Trucks, Tractors and Bikes.
    I can start you off with the Dongtai A-B Century and Decalux...

Also be good if a mod would sticky these kind of threads.

Exclamation look good

if you look good to the foto of the civilian UH-10 Chippewa than you see the helicopter that you see in the nivida movie. so have a good look

i don't now if this is postet before because i'am new.

Yummy colour scheme

Did they actually forget to put an altimeter for Rico?

Originally Posted by Skierbro
    Did they actually forget to put an altimeter for Rico?
    O_O
    This was the thing I was annoyed about, but I didn`t know what the thing was,
    There`s no altimeter, atleast not in the demo :[

It should deffinetly and logically be there.
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

15. Originally Posted by Stew2000
    Hey General can you start another thread for the Cars, Trucks, Tractors and Bikes.
    Afraid not pal, I only made this thread because there are only a small number of aircraft, but there are hundreds of cars, bikes, etc. I just don't have the time to make lists like that.

The game will be out this week so just wait until then and you can find all the vehicles for yourself.

Originally Posted by Ctykil
    if you look good to the foto of the civilian UH-10 Chippewa than you see the helicopter that you see in the nivida movie. so have a good look
    I just realised it isn't actually the UH-10 Chippewa, but it looks very similar.
    But the Nvidia Video one and the Purple one are actually different, the purple one has wings on the side and the Nvidia one doesn't.

The 2 remaining helicopter names are:
    Mullen Skeeter Hawk
    Mullen Skeeter Eagle

So those are the 2 left, but I don't which one's which.
    See pictures:

The skeeter eagle is the one with wings and jet engines (which do nothing, the heli's is still pretty slow)

I am dissapointed at the lack of helicopters and planes, and they all handle pretty similar in the demo. Dissapointing.

I would of loved some of this:

I would of also appreciated the "call in a missile" from mercenaries 2

I think the Eclipse is the Blackbird. just more ugly.

18. Originally Posted by kmanmx
    The skeeter eagle is the one with wings and jet engines (which do nothing, the heli's is still pretty slow)

I am dissapointed at the lack of helicopters and planes, and they all handle pretty similar in the demo. Dissapointing.
    Thanks, list updated and now completeted.

All aircraft are now listed with their correct in-game names.

And I kinda agree, I think they could have put a few more aircraft in, like helicopters and planes that can land on water, etc.

hidden blackbird

Originally Posted by Stew2000
    I think the Eclipse is the Blackbird. just more ugly.
    my friend have found a rock that disappers when you shoot at it and then you can see a cave that has a Blackbird in it!!!!! never found it my self but i always tries to find it=D

Looks cool! Why didn't I hear about it back in the day?
    Is the gaming community still active?

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234