Thread: 7 Planes, 7 Helicopters

7 Planes, 7 Helicopters

  1. Originally Posted by boyzyy
    the harrier is a si 47 leopard in game
    Have you got a source for that information? I'm just wondering how you know that.

  2. #52
    thers more then just 7 planes

  3. #53
    Originally Posted by Generalkillgore
    Have you got a source for that information? I'm just wondering how you know that.
    It is in the newest walkthrough at like 1 minute before it ends
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

  4. Originally Posted by MonkeyBanana
    It is in the newest walkthrough at like 1 minute before it ends
    Yeah I see it now. lol, I'm actually in the middle of watching that video.

  5. #55
    I saw a by plane in the background of the no ordinary mission trailer or is that just the stunt plane? I can't see very well or poast the vid cuz I am on I phone








    Sorry for rubbish spelling
    DLC!DLC!DLC!

  6. Update:
    New helicopter discovered in the Nvidia PC Mini-doc:

    Picture:


    Video:

    (Skip to about 1:05)

  7. #57
    Originally Posted by Generalkillgore
    Have you got a source for that information? I'm just wondering how you know that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaful_9Oc_I
    right at 8:30 it says Si-47 Leopard

    what about that private jet? wouldnt that be more than 7?
    EDIT: peck airhawk 225 is the stunt plane, the propeller one
    source: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=102183 first post vid, wen he gets into the plane
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

  8. Originally Posted by boyzyy
    what about that private jet?
    Update:

    Dunno how I forgot this one:

    In-game name unknown:

    (Private Jet / Learjet)

  9. #59
    Can't wait to play the whole game because the desert stays the same all the time even though its not boring I want to go to the jungle and snow
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

  10. I've updated the list in the original post.

    I have now listed 6 helicopters and 7 planes so far.

    Only 1 helicopter left to discover!

  11. #61
    Originally Posted by MonkeyBanana
    Can't wait to play the whole game because the desert stays the same all the time even though its not boring I want to go to the jungle and snow
    yeah snow, and the city of course cant forget that + AIRPORT!

  12. #62
    i looked around the map in demo and saw like, 6 huge airports!
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    22
    Im pretty sure the big passenger jet is the Aeroliner 474.....the name really just gives it away lol

    Do you think thats all the airports in the game or do you think theres more like the JC dirt ones?

  14. Originally Posted by gmcb007
    Im pretty sure the big passenger jet is the Aeroliner 474.....the name really just gives it away lol

    Do you think thats all the airports in the game or do you think theres more like the JC dirt ones?
    Yeah I noticed that too. I also believe the Private Jet / Learjet is called the Berling l-86DP.

    And I'm pretty sure there will be far more small airports than the few big ones we've seen already.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,597
    Plane 1 holy crap look at that ship we need that in the game holy crap!!@!@

  16. Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    Plane 1 holy crap look at that ship we need that in the game holy crap!!@!@
    The airship is called the Mile High Club. I made an image compilation thread of it:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=101502

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,597

    Big Grin Windmills :d

    [QUOTE=Hobodealer;1294113]
    Originally Posted by Generalkillgore
    UH-10 Chippewa / UH-10 Tchinouk:


    Can you see on the radar? It's an island safehouse, and it has a chopper!!!

    I don't know what it is but I've always loved cool safehouses. I wonder if there will be any awesome ones on JC2. Maybe one with an Agency jet in?
    im seeing those windmills agains, and oh they better be freaking destructable.

  18. Originally Posted by xbox360kris
    im seeing those windmills agains, and oh they better be freaking destructable.
    Here's another shot of the windmills. The airship can be seen in the distance:
    http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/x3...ox-360-190.jpg

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,597

    Big Grin 24234r5

    Originally Posted by Generalkillgore
    Here's another shot of the windmills. The airship can be seen in the distance:
    http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/x3...ox-360-190.jpg
    i can't take all of that! there's drewel all over my keyboard
    but there should be such great ships in the water, that like sink and really slow like it's freaking awesome

  20. #70
    I'm 99% sure the Aeroliner is the 737.
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

  21. #71
    there are 104 vehicles with out counting the 'other' class of vehicles
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    87
    the floating palace looks sick....wonder if we can drive it???? :P
    weeeeee, what a predicament

  23. #73
    Originally Posted by Terma8r
    the floating palace looks sick....wonder if we can drive it???? :P
    Already been stated that you can't, I think.
    Originally Posted by Kegan
    ZOMBIE GAMERS ATE MY NEIGHBORS.

  24. #74
    Remember that the 104 vehicles doesn't count secret vehicles, and it's confirmed (98% sure of this) that there are secret vehicles in the game. It's very possible that at least one of these will be a plane/heli

  25. Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    I'm 99% sure the Aeroliner is the 737.
    I was thinking the same thing but until I'm 100% sure then I'll just leave it until after the game is released.

    Originally Posted by Terma8r
    the floating palace looks sick....wonder if we can drive it???? :P
    Originally Posted by NovaSilisko
    Already been stated that you can't, I think.
    True, you cannot drive the airship. Take a look at my thread about it:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=101502

    Originally Posted by Flaire
    Remember that the 104 vehicles doesn't count secret vehicles, and it's confirmed (98% sure of this) that there are secret vehicles in the game. It's very possible that at least one of these will be a plane/heli
    I was just going by the vehicle list included in the demo but yes, there very well could be a secret plane/helicopter but we don't know yet so I'll stick with 7 planes and 7 helicopters.

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last