Thread: 7 Planes, 7 Helicopters

7 Planes, 7 Helicopters

I think tats as many as in JC1...7&7...
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

I only remember 3 heli's from JC1 and maybe 4 or 5 planes, honestly, I'm pretty sure that 7 of each will at least adequate.

Then again, if Avalanche wanted to add some more (in a vehicles DLC pack maybe?) I wouldn't say no...

I don't know if it's another heli but in the grapple mini doc between 38-41 seconds you see a helicopter with no weapons is it another heli or just another type

7 doesnt seem very much but I don't think you will really notice. GTA:SA had around 10 planes if I remember correctly and I never got bored of flying so I think 7 is enough.
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

its 9 and 9, i think...
    "Me want just cause 2" says the caveman

Originally Posted by shiro101
    In-game name unknown:

(Military Foward-Swept-Wing Fighter Jet)

holy ***** is the a vid wit this beast in it :O:O:O
    this fighter look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet and huge but cud jus be how the screen was taken
    I think that's a Soukhoï 47 (Also known as the Su-47), which is a Russian fighter jet:

Can also see it in the multi-path trailer if you choose the "strike from the air" option at the beginning. It has two MGs and, of course, rockets, all of which I'm assuming have infinite ammo (like the helicopters).
    Do it. Why? Just Because. What a cheesy sig.

Originally Posted by Flaire
    I only remember 3 heli's from JC1 and maybe 4 or 5 planes, honestly, I'm pretty sure that 7 of each will at least adequate.
    it had 7 helis and 8 planes...I dont remember the names but

helicopters

huge cargo type rarely seen
    type on top of all the mansions
    type that came when you got heat
    small type the guerilla used
    type that appeared on the mountain safehouse
    type that appeared at safehouses with highest rank obtained (heavily armed)
    big type that came when you had to blow the power plant (heavily armed)

planes
    typical civilian propeller plane
    weird looking plane with double tail and propellers
    private jet type
    huge cargo plane
    WWII black mustang type
    rare A-10 resembling type (found in only one base)
    single engine fighter type (silver)
    final mission 2 engine fighter

I will try get the names by playing the game but it might take awhile...but it actually has the same amount, with an additional plane that is last mission exclusive.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

7 & 7 is enough i think, and there will be more in DLC i hope

i swear i have seen more in screen shots than what has been listed. and i thought there were going to be water planes too.

is that list of vehicles in the game really official though? did that guy even give a source?
    grandma!! toilet's ready!!!

nicely done
    26.03.10 is an epic day!

Originally Posted by phoenix328
    i swear i have seen more in screen shots than what has been listed. And i thought there were going to be water planes too.
    waterplane???
    Where!!@$#@?
    26.03.10 is an epic day!

Originally Posted by chokedcherry
    waterplane???
    Where!!@$#@?
    In the air or on the water
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

testicular upgrades????????????????
    "I bet when blu-ray came out you ran off to the store, and were extremely perplexed when they wouldn't load in your DVD player."

Originally Posted by Rico-Rodriguez
    Okay, even if the list does not contain any secret vehicles... let's speculate:

There might be 1 secret boat, 1 secret plane and 1 secret helicopter, in the best case 2 secret vehicles per vehicle type. Would this compensate the severe (!) lack of air and sea vehicles? Not really.

An amount of, let's say, 7 additional planes would maybe make up for this. I'm heavily disappointed with the amount of air and sea vehicles.

Okay, JC2 is not gonna surpass GTA SA as for the variety of vehicles until a massive DLC comes out. To sum up... We already had the major blimp-disappointment, the VTOL disappointment, some heavily disappointing factors that were listed in the 4th podcast (vehicles not repairable? FAIL), then the low amount of sea and air vehicles, which is a severe disappointment... What's next? Only 5 guns and 10 ped models, of which there are 3 soldier models? Ah come on.

I hope this is the last disappointment really.
    VOTL is not something that bothers me about it not being there..... it would be hard as hell to outrun an enemy Harrier with VOTL...... the Blimp wasn't that bad eitheir I mean who wants to drive it when its the Mile High Club??? If you are so disapointed don't get the game.
    PS3 Slim $300.00 Just Cause 2 $60.00 Ability to Make X-Box 360 Owners Mad Priceless

Originally Posted by romcombo
    VOTL is not something that bothers me about it not being there..... it would be hard as hell to outrun an enemy Harrier with VOTL...... the Blimp wasn't that bad eitheir I mean who wants to drive it when its the Mile High Club??? If you are so disapointed don't get the game.
    Wat are u 6? Learn your a.c.r.o.n.y.m.s

17. Originally Posted by JAGeng
    I think tats as many as in JC1...7&7...
    Originally Posted by Flaire

Then again, if Avalanche wanted to add some more (in a vehicles DLC pack maybe?) I wouldn't say no...
    If you want a complete list of all vehicles from Just Cause 1, click the link below:
    http://huntbreaker.free.fr/just_caus...es.php?lang=en
    It's pretty well done if you ask me.

Just Cause 1 has 8 planes and 8 helicopters. (16 total air vehicles)

Just Cause 2 has 7 planes and 7 helicopters. (14 total air vehicles)

(Just Cause 1 has 89 vehicles in total, compared to over 104 in Just Cause 2)

the harrier is a si 47 leopard in game
    Check out and Support id:EAZ GrappleHook DLC please! Link Below!
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...13#post1563813

We can use the Boeing in the game ?

Originally Posted by Apocalyptic Fish
    In Vlog #1 It's called the "UH-10 Chippewa"
    The white one has Rockets and the Green one has just Miniguns. There's the difference.

And anyway, remember there's going to be lots of DLCs
    Official Chaos Addict.

[QUOTE=Generalkillgore;1288918]
    UH-10 Chippewa / UH-10 Tchinouk:

Can you see on the radar? It's an island safehouse, and it has a chopper!!!

I don't know what it is but I've always loved cool safehouses. I wonder if there will be any awesome ones on JC2. Maybe one with an Agency jet in?
    Official Chaos Addict.

Cool the safehouse is on a private island if I see it right
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

Exclamation

um... Don't go jumping to conclusions think about it, do you think they would show ALLthe heli's and planes if i were you i'd wait, The best is yet to come
    Originally Posted by brauny
    like hes gonna answer lol
    Originally Posted by llx Todd xll
    he did lol

it may not seem alot, but its more than other games, theres secret vehicles, theres DLC, and there will be different types of each, ie helis that are the same, but some have rockets, some have miniguns, and some have no guns. it will be classed as the same heli, but its different... if u get me? like there may be the 'oldman' car, and then the 'oldman' car, but w/minigun on the roof, i know there isnt but its just an example...
    Just Cause 2 XBOXLIVE J053PHjoey

thers more then 7 planes

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last