Thread: Official review thread

Official review thread

I would give this game 9.5+
    Well I would never give a 10 cause no game is Perfect in every single way a game can be, but compared to other games, I would clearly give it a 10/10
    PSN ID: DaynNightGaming

when does the reviews come? I can't wait any longer, i am sick and im sitting at my computer looking around on this forum. Cause i am in love with the game

Originally Posted by Fatha
    when does the reviews come? I can't wait any longer, i am sick and im sitting at my computer looking around on this forum. Cause i am in love with the game

tonight

Originally Posted by CentroX
    tonight
    Maybe,they were damn fast to make the reviews for god of war 3 an Heavy rain. But while we wait for the reviews for just cause 2, they just sit there and wanking at the screen.

remember, there is a online embargo for reviews until tomorrow. Its sad but its common in this business.

Originally Posted by eton rifles
    remember, there is a online embargo for reviews until tomorrow. Its sad but its common in this business.
    So the review maybe or maybe not come tomorrow.
    I got just cause 2 and i love it!!!!

Most times there's an embargo, it's lifted at noon on the day of release. I'd guess that 20 hours from now, we'll be flooded with reviews.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Fatha
    So the review maybe or maybe not come tomorrow.
    chances are websites have had the game for at least a few days and have them done already.

release the real reviews already as I dont care for a bunch of UK magazine scores.

Let's hope they post the reviews at Midnight, Pacific time. Hurry up!!!!

Source Name: RedPillow
    Score: 97,29434%
    Link: N/A (Just Cause Im not adding it .)
    <Insert random forum-member name here and make the text cooler by using different fonts and font-colors>

And guys, remember:

God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy XIII are big releases.
    This is a small release.

Of course they're not going to be super-on-the-ball with getting their reviews out ASAP.

Originally Posted by petersjov
    "I don't want to write about this game. I'd rather just go back and play it some more."

thats a nice start

Heres a review where they give the game 9.8 http://www.ztgamedomain.com/9351/Just-Cause-2.html

Originally Posted by Jonathanxz
    Heres a review where they give the game 9.8 http://www.ztgamedomain.com/9351/Just-Cause-2.html
    "Pros
    + Gorgeous locale
    + Grappling hook
    + Tons to see and do
    + Epic fun
    + Bolo Santosi"

wow getting some great reviews

Originally Posted by Xe89
    "Pros
    + Gorgeous locale
    + Grappling hook
    + Tons to see and do
    + Epic fun
    + Bolo Santosi"

Oh man i did'nt notice that . They are so awesome

Originally Posted by Jonathanxz
    Thats great.even if i actually don't care so much about reviews. 8.0 is a great score!

One thing that actually bothers me is that the city seems to be completly empty. I have watched a few gameplay videos where the player are in the big cities,and it's empty.

just found this one, seems like a fair review to me.

Review for: Just Cause 2 Review - Rico's out to murder Baby's. http://bit.ly/ad4qbb

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3178452

Rating: A

"The most badass thing to come out of Sweden since Gustavus Adolphus."
    "Honestly, I can't think of any reason why anyone who loves video games won't enjoy JC2. Learn it. Love it. Live it. "

WTF??
    GamePro gave it 60 !!
    They really dont know what fun is...

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last