Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Buy on zavvi

Buy on zavvi

Buy on zavvi

Hello, I'm french and I want to buy the game on zavvi, but I have a question for mycoldman :
    The game will be multilanguage ? (french).
    By example, if I buy the game on zavvi, will it in french on my PS3 ?
    Please and thanks.

its based on what language ur console is set to
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

My console is set to french but some games buy on zavvi aren't multilangage and aren't in french on PS3 french so I would like if mycoldman know that or not ?

Look that : http://www.jeux-import.info/ps3/just-cause-2

MCM has said multiple times that the language in the game is whatever ur console is set to so it will be in french. Ive been here a while so almost everything that MCM has told us i kno. if im not good enoughfor you PM him cuz making threads addressed to specific members is against the rules
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Ok thanks, so you are sure that the game will be in french ? What is the mail of MCM ? or the mail of eidos please ?

As long as the Language of your PS3 is set to French then you'l be fine as Brauny said but here's MCMs profile http://forums.eidosgames.com/member.php?u=109415
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Ok thanks you very much, last question : have I got a good english ?

Originally Posted by Dark-Angel66
    Ok thanks you very much, last question : have I got a good english ?
    Why yes, yes you do have good English
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Thank you, I'm french but I love english, it's so easy contrary to french.

I am from Spain, and I have preorderer my copy from Zavvi too. I have made the same question, and indirectly I was told that the english version will contain the five european main languajes. It's not the first time that at the end the english version is released only in english, but I think that one or two weeks before the launch date Mycoldman will can give us a definitive confirmation.

... It's always a question for mycoldman.. Hahaha.

Yeaaah, I think that it's part of his jobs to treat with that Just Cause's Fanatic Legion that are we . But seriously, he is doing his work very well, not often do you found in a forum a person that answer so very well than him. The problem is that we need news every second, and probably Eidos don't allow him told to us as much as he wanted. Keep grapplin'!

Thank you, I'm french but I love english, it's so easy contrary to french.
    French women sound so much more sexier then English women though

I see you've wrote a Visitor message on MCMs wall, he will get back to you asap but he's very busy this week so just wait a couple of days

Edit: I forgot to welcome you so welcome to the official JC2 forum!

Yes, I have a very beautiful woman, I love her and she love me :-p, I am 16 and she is 15.

By example : Assassin's creed II was confirmed multilanguage for the import UK and the buyers have had the surprise the game wasn't in their language so what I do ? I buy the game on import UK or I wait ?

... Nothing like French love, eh?

Have you took her for a romantic dinner in Paris before?

I live in the sud, I'm never been in Paris.

By example : Assassin's creed II was confirmed multilanguage for the import UK and the buyers have had the surprise the game wasn't in their language so what I do ? I buy the game on import UK or I wait ?

Wait a second.. You are in UK Mainland, my friend...?

Do you want the game a day early..? Well .. click here

I believe it has the French language option available in the game.

I helped you?

I live in France, I don't live in UK, I want to buy my game with www.zavvi.com it's a website for import UK and I want to pay the game with EURO and not with £
    And I want to the game will be french on my console PS3.

hmm will it be possible to set just the language to english while setting subtitles to a different language?

I live in France, I don't live in UK, I want to buy my game with www.zavvi.com it's a website for import UK and I want to pay the game with EURO and not with £
    Damn dude.. You want a lot of things, huh?

Well... I see no way that I can help you... so ... I don't know.

Originally Posted by Enkeixpress
    Damn dude.. You want a lot of things, huh?

Well... I see no way that I can help you... so ... I don't know.
    It's the same in Belgium, the French always want more.
    But they make great croissants!
    I like abusing smilies !

hmm 39.95 £ are 45,40 € so its actually a good price, here in germany you pay 54,95 € on amazon

I want to just the game in my language, I do not see how much I ask -__-' don't criticize my country

Relax! ... Chill .. I was making a little joke.. That is all.

Anyway.. Let's see here, We need to find out if the game can be played in French.. How are we going to find that out..? Let's work together on this like one country, yes?

Ok. I'll start on Google..

Page 1 of 2 12 Last