Thread: FF1 coming to WP7 phones... Square please bring it to XBLA and PSN

FF1 coming to WP7 phones... Square please bring it to XBLA and PSN

I saw that Final Fantasy 1 is coming to WP7 phones www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2667-Ga...

Please Square, bring this title to Xbox Live Arcade and PSN as well.

Well, it already is on PSN. The PS One classic Final Fantasy Origins has I & II.

Originally Posted by klaww

Well, it already is on PSN. The PS One classic Final Fantasy Origins has I & II.

Ah ok... Then please bring it to Xbox Live arcade (with achievements).

I for one can't wait, I do not intend to get an iPhone to join the Apple Zombies, I have my trusty WP7 and would Love for Square-Enix to add FF I-VI and Chrono Trigger plus FF T

Has anyone heard any E3 news about this one yet? I would like to know if this game will also come out on Xbox Live Arcarde.

Images are in. FF 1 comes to WIndows 7 phones this Wednesday, June 13 and it will have 200 Gamerscore:

www.wpcentral.com/final-fantasy-becomes-...

Square Enix, please bring this to Xbox Live Arcade. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

How about they also bring it to Android? As the platform has currently ONE proper SE game (which is not that great anyway). C'mon Square Enix, bring this, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana to Android and I'll be a happy camper. Hell, even BlackBerry has this game!

Originally Posted by Oniros

How about they also bring it to Android? As the platform has currently ONE proper SE game (which is not that great anyway). C'mon Square Enix, bring this, Chrono Trigger, and Secret of Mana to Android and I'll be a happy camper. Hell, even BlackBerry has this game!

Ah true... that would also be nice. FF 1 should be for sale everywhere.

Please consider releasing this game for Xbox Live Arcade Square Enix.

Originally Posted by member_10816283
    as long as touch screen controls aren't forced upon people who would buy it