Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: My beautiful PS3 Theme for JC2

My beautiful PS3 Theme for JC2

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    489
    Thanks, im awesome i know

  2. #27
    look at the revolver on his leg. huge
    I..Want...JC2... STOP DOT DOT DOTTING... FINE I POKE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    Originally Posted by TamaterHater
    look at the revolver on his leg. huge
    That ent no Revolver...

    Oh wait sorry!! Misunderstanding :P

    But yes it is huuge!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    489
    Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    That ent no Revolver...

    Oh wait sorry!! Misunderstanding :P

    But yes it is huuge!
    LMAO

    At first I thought you were talking about his HUGE deck:


    Then I realized no.. hes a sicko, hes talking about his spotted Dick:


    ^.^

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    Haha! Where's the Banana Split at? :P
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    489
    Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Haha! Where's the Banana Split at? :P
    Not sure why you need a banana split but here you go..

    ...

    wait, that ones for me.. this ones for you..



    wait.. nope that ones not yours either.. this one is.. sorry bout that

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    That's more like it.. Or maybe a Jam Doughnut (Can't say why or I'd get banned )
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  8. #33
    LOL i love these forums
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

  9. #34
    i agree
    Thats my warmUP Founder of the New Panau Renegade Army (N.P.R.A.)

  10. #35
    Indeed this forums are quiet humourous
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

  11. #36
    was this ever finished? i know jay was banned but where is it? lol
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    Originally Posted by matonking
    was this ever finished? i know jay was banned but where is it? lol
    I'm sure we will be seeing him very soon It wasn't finished the last I heard.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  13. #38
    He is among us, as an angel now.

    Requiescat In Pace not rest in peace dumb americans
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

  14. #39
    Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    I'm sure we will be seeing him very soon It wasn't finished the last I heard.
    uh oh lol that doesnt sound too good
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  15. #40
    this is a very beautiful start! let's hope the other icons are as slick as the one on the picture! also kuddos for the background

    looking forward to the finishing date :P

  16. #41
    Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    I'm sure we will be seeing him very soon It wasn't finished the last I heard.
    Originally Posted by MonkeyBanana
    He is among us, as an angel now.

    Requiescat In Pace not rest in peace dumb americans
    i've figured out a pretty sweet one!!

    go onto psn, find where the themes are kept and look for the burnout paradise one. Download and install it, then put that pic ^^^ ( jayctwo's pic ) as the background.. and it looks very similar!
    worship JC2. play JC2. poke people for fun.

  17. #42
    This thing non-existent or what?

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    Originally Posted by MonkeyShines
    This thing non-existent or what?
    Well Jay was working on it before he got banned, not sure if he's made another account but this guy WADE has made an excellent JC2 PS3 Theme its definitely worth a download:

    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=100288

    Just remember when you put the file on your USB stick to have a folder named 'PS3' then folder in that one saying 'THEME' to put the file in
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  19. #44
    When is the theme ready to download?

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    Originally Posted by Nelek1
    When is the theme ready to download?
    Read my post above
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  21. #46
    Just curios is the background photo a real photo or a gamplay photo becuase it looks alot better then any gamplay photo i have seen so far its just TO good if ya get me?

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,534
    Originally Posted by Cearless
    Just curios is the background photo a real photo or a gamplay photo becuase it looks alot better then any gamplay photo i have seen so far its just TO good if ya get me?
    The background is a real photo, he edited out the 737 of the original image and replaced it.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    The background is a real photo, he edited out the 737 of the original image and replaced it.
    Putting it simply, yes that's what it looks like he did.

    The release date will be the 28th guys (random guess)

  24. #49
    Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Well Jay was working on it before he got banned, not sure if he's made another account but this guy WADE has made an excellent JC2 PS3 Theme its definitely worth a download:

    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=100288

    Just remember when you put the file on your USB stick to have a folder named 'PS3' then folder in that one saying 'THEME' to put the file in
    thanks for the advertisement LOL
    ~ק INVINCIBLE §×~
    PSN WADE13x

Page 2 of 2 First First 12