Thread: Just cause 1 demo remake, what do you think?

Just cause 1 demo remake, what do you think?

Just cause 1 demo remake, what do you think?

Hello again. Would any one like to see Avalanche do a remake of the Just cause 1 demo but they use the graphics engine of Just Cause 2?? I think if they did what Unreal did where they realsed the Unreal engine for a small fee I think it would be a cool little (well massive) project to do

I'd rather them just release the JC2 demo already.

well im only saying this to stop all the nonsense on this forums continuing its getting annoying

Personally? No. I'd rather see what JC2 has to offer.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Originally Posted by Mr. K
    My exact words in my empty skull when I saw this thread. Except without the personally in the beginning.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Originally Posted by jvini
    Except without the personally in the beginning.
    Unfortunately I have to include that word whenever I'm talking from just my perspective. Otherwise somebody will always end up thinking I'm speaking for Square Enix Europe.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Originally Posted by Mr. K
    yer i second that , i would want to see what the jc2 demo has to offer.

I want JC2 not JC1 with beauty treatment.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

no JC2 is enough
    Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Personally, no way. The only time I could see something like that happening is maybe when a new generation of consoles come out and someone touches up the game for a purchasable download.

Originally Posted by chip5541
    Personally, no way. The only time I could see something like that happening is maybe when a new generation of consoles come out and someone touches up the game for a purchasable download.
    Do you know something there ?

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Wish but sadly, no.

Why would you want a Just Cause 1 demos when Just Cause 2 is so close?
    Just Cause 2: Limited Edition

the only game i would want to see remastered would be Halo: Combat Evolved

personally that was the best Halo out of all of them for me, Halo is a classic game that everyone knows so if there was a new console to come out, i would definitel want to see it remastered, same physics and guns would all be exactly the same, same AI, same everything but just with renewed graphics would be awesome.

whereas JC1 was not really a well known game to be honest and there wouldnt be much point in remaking it because Just cause 2 is doing just that anyway.
    "If you will not come quietly, I will cut off your hands and use them to slap you all the way to where we are going!" - Rico

[mod edit: do not circumvent our forum censor]