Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Confirmation Email

Confirmation Email

My story is far more terrible, i looked everywhere locally for a copy of this game, ie (gamestop, walmart, the mall) and nothing. Went online to amazon to order it with 2 day delivery. After days of excruciating agony waiting for my beloved disc to reach my console the UPS man finally showed up with it. I immediately proceeded to install the disc, but hit a roadblock when it asked for a Square-Enix account, i had one already but from 2011 so i had to get the password reset, no reset email was set, so i made a new account, no confirmation email was sent. I made 4 seperate emails using 4 different services , ie (gmail, yahoo, aol) and not a single email in any of them. To make things worse by the time all of this had happened it was already past customer service hours, which was last night, so meaning i would have to wait until monday to do anything about this. I couldn't believe it was right in front of me but so far away, my beloved game, now low and behold after weeping and drowning in tears to fall asleep i get online here today and see this thread and the dude saying he used his Facebook, i had seen the facebook, twitter, google buttons the entire time trying to register and didn't once think about clicking them, i feel like a complete moron but now i can login and my game is installing finally

Bought Digital Collectors Edition, Still havent recieved email for purchase or cd key

Yeah just bought the game. Still havent gotten an email for the CD KEY or confirmation of purchase... got the email to set account up and thats it.

I havnt got an email for CD KEY either but did receive a key for the early access

i have got a mail that i have purchase but no kinds of codes... been hyping like about this game and now this happends :/

same for me no code to the full game yet

Confirmation Code not sending to my email

Topic. It wanted a "confirmation code" after I made a new account that it said it would send to my e-mail, which never showed up. I tried exiting the app on my PS4 and going back in. Now I can't log in with my newly made account because it's asking for my "One-Time Password", something that was never established during the registration process. Not sure where to go from here. Help please??

Page 3 of 3 First First 123