Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Confirmation Email

Confirmation Email

I had an activation email to register my account, nothing after buying the game. WTB SUPPORT.

Originally Posted by imported_Jason

I had an activation email to register my account, nothing after buying the game. WTB SUPPORT.

Yeah, that's my situation as well. I would suspect that I gave the wrong email address if it weren't for the account confirmation. And so far, it doesn't seem that there's any way to contact them about it.

Go through your internet history from when you ordered the game. Find the page that looks like this.

store.na.square-enix.com/store?Action=Di...

is anyone else getting a sys_00000001 error when trying to download the game

Same here. And I'm sure I typed my e-mail correctly, because I created the Square Enix account just before buying FF7 and I got the account activation e-mail.

Who do we have to get in touch with?

Originally Posted by Marianne
    Also, that link doesn't work for me. Takes me to origin for some reason, which I have used my card to purchase a game under the same email account. I don't have my order since I never wrote that information down...sad sad day.
    ha, it sends me to a TERA help page.

damn you digital river securom schenanigans

I can never figure out if it is a relief or if it is more frustrating to find that other people are having the same problems as I am

Go through your internet history from when you ordered the game. Find the page that looks like this.

store.na.square-enix.com/store?Action=Di...

I don't think I got a page like that. I got a page that said "Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly." Is it something like I had to wait on that page for it to do something?

Same issues you are all having here, who do we contact for our key? or a refund?

great, we are all having this problem. i send an email yesterday to support and still havent heard anything back

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Contacting Square-Enix-PlayOnline Support Final Fantasy XI ZAM.mht

I had the same problem. I also didn't receive anything, including in my spam folder. I checked it today and I finally got the email. It all depends on how fast they process your card information.

So far I still don't have an email, though I am hopeful that I'll get one soon since it seems one person had. And I don't have any PC games from square-enix so I don't have the file someone was either trying to upload or direct me to.

Been a week with no email for me. Still doesn't even recognize that I made a purchase on the Digital River site. They can't find my order number, but I have the game and was charged.

I downloaded ff7 but it said there was an error with downloadmanager.exe. I tried to contact the email the site gave me on windows live mail but the only response I got wwas that the email address had fatal errors reason no output.

I just tried again and it worked. This is a link I found on my yahoo account it should help anybody that hasnt gotten a email yet. www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=Displa...

Originally Posted by imported_Bob
    I just tried again and it worked. This is a link I found on my yahoo account it should help anybody that hasnt gotten a email yet. www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=Displa...
    Well, I tried Bob's link and entered my e-mail and the last 5 digits of my credit card, but I got an error page that says "This site is not accessible outside of the EA Download Manager.". In that page there are two links -- One for the EA Store (!) and one for the EA Download Manager (now Origin). What now?

I can't believe this is happening. It's been almost a week and still no purchase confirmation or download link or anything. What the #$% is Square-Enix doing about this???

Have you contacted them?

Originally Posted by Grimoire

support.na.square-enix.com/about.php?la=...

"Contact Us

If the Frequently Asked Questions or Knowledge Base articles are unable to offer you a solution to your issue, you can contact SQUARE ENIX for further assistance. Please follow the instructions below for contacting SQUARE ENIX.

- Click "Contact" in the upper right hand portion of the specific title's site

- Click the "Additional Assistance" button listed in each Knowledge Base articles page"

support.na.square-enix.com/contact.php?i...

I got exactly the same and no Game

Same issue. Why isn't there a purchased games history tab with the key you need? ANd a confirmation email would of been nice.

I got the activation e-mail, and the confirmation e-mail with the serial number. However when I log in it says my e-mail is not on record, could this be because I just created the account. How can I get my logon info to show up with Square Enix, what is odd is that I used the same e-mail that I received the two aforementioned responses from Square Enix. I left FF11 for similar lack of support but I thought I would give Square Enix another shot, I hope I don't regret that.

Ok, I figured out my mistake, facebook was selected and not Square Enix. Hindsight is 20/20 and yes I admit my error but that simply could be avoided by having a much simpler logon screen. I share my embarassment in case others run into the same frustration/

same problem, credit card charged, but nothing show up. don't know how to get the game

No confirmation email, no response to support request

Last night, I purchased Final Fantasy VII for PC. I downloaded it, activated it, and when I arrived at the login screen, my user name and password were not recognized. I checked my email for an account confirmation, which I hadn't received.

I then tried to reset my password, and again, received no email.

I created a new account with the same email address and received no account confirmation email. I checked my junk email and had nothing from Square Enix there. In fact, that wouldn't make sense anyway, because I *did* receive a confirmation from Square Enix of my purchase.

Any help? I just want to play FFVII! Thanks!

For anyone else having this problem, I had to go online with Facebook. Why they couldn't just answer my email I'll never know.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last