Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Who here LOVED Just Cause 1? <3

Who here LOVED Just Cause 1? <3

Originally Posted by Bitethedust
    Twas extremely good fun. I wouldn't be on this forum if I hadn't enjoyed the original so much. The best thing to do was just find jets and crash them.
    Isn't life grand D:
    my house is my house, your house is now my house... So if you see someone stealing your Tv always remember this (you can do it if you like).

back in the days when it came out i found that it was AWSOME the graphics where great the Gamplay was stunning and those stunt things that you could do where never before in a game so i loved it but then i selld it for some reason i dont know anymore and just 2 weeks ago i was getting the game for xbox 360 and for some reason i cant explain it was not the same feeling anymore i dont like it so much but the base jumping is still great fun.
    Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

I do, still do man, bought it day one, but lended it to a friend and never saw it again. LOL
    We want custom soundtracks in Just Cause 2 (PS3)
    http://modpoll.com/view/agdwb2xsMmdvcgwLEgRQb2xsGJbKMAw = The Poll

Originally Posted by Wolfbeing
    Sorry for the un-related post guys, but recently I've stumbled upon something quite odd on JC1...

So there I am, flying a plane over some settlements after completing the game, and I see an odd shaped building the in the middle of the forest. Interested, I parachute out and land next to it. To my surprise, it's an Aztec temple, with other structures built around it.

Weird enough? It gets better..

So get this: There are these people hanging around the area holding sword like objects. Everytime I run towards one, he/she runs away. Whenever I have my back turned, they run towards me. And all throughout this I can hear them saying

"We're gonna eat you alive senor!"
    "Foreigner, you have tooken our land and you will pay!"

Etc etc. Anyone else seen this???

(PS, I am NOT making any of this up)
    I went there now, its very weird. The islanders have swords and follow you when you turn your back, when you run towards them they run away

Originally Posted by Apocalyptic Fish
    I went there now, its very weird. The islanders have swords and follow you when you turn your back, when you run towards them they run away
    I want a vid of it!!
    Originally Posted by RIPYOURCARINHALF
    OMG MonkeyBananas back

Just Cause was and still is the best sandbox game I have ever played. Screw GTA IV. I stopped playing a few hours after I beat it.

Like I've said before, I've done almost everything there is to do in Just Cause, but I still turn on my PC and play it almost everyday.

Originally Posted by MonkeyBanana
    I want a vid of it!!
    yea i second that
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Cool The video-

Guys, I'm going to upload the vid soon enough.. I managed to get some half decent footage at my friends. When I do get the vid up, it'll be on the channel: "TheRicoFanclub"

(Awesome name, no? )

Might upload some other stuff on some other secrets and shizz you can find in jc 1, so.. Yeah :P
    Just Cause... *Drool* :worship:

Just Cause 2 will be better.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

ah i still have it off on PC one of the best free roam games ever at its time, the graphics are excelent for 2006 and has some great gameplay

The video

Guys- I got the video of the temple up.

It can be found on the "TheRicoFanclub" channel titled as "Just Cause Hidden Temple "Easter-egg".

;D
    Just Cause... *Drool* :worship:

Lol How great would chasing those missiles down at the end be if you could grapple to em and ride em :P
    Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    Omegatoko knows how to do things!

Originally Posted by Wolfbeing
    Guys- I got the video of the temple up.

It can be found on the "TheRicoFanclub" channel titled as "Just Cause Hidden Temple "Easter-egg".

;D
    send a link i cant find it

Originally Posted by lfc3333
    send a link i cant find it
    Here it is

I have been there too, I think its an indian temple easter egg or something. I dont remember them running away from me, but it has been a while now so im not sure...

Page 2 of 2 First First 12