Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: The Cleveland Show

The Cleveland Show

Originally Posted by N-lyger
    I think Family Guy is still funny, but I wish Stewie wasn't so gay.
    But his character got stale so friggin' quickly with the way he was before. I occasionally watch old episodes and find myself annoyed at the characters. I actually like how they developed.
    Add me on PSN or Steam: Talidan or Windows/Xbox Live: KawaiiCuddles (Don't ask :P )
    www.cheatmasters.com

Originally Posted by Talidan
    But his character got stale so friggin' quickly with the way he was before. I occasionally watch old episodes and find myself annoyed at the characters. I actually like how they developed.
    I agree except for Stewie.

Lois: I don't remember, something along the lines of: "Stewie, why don't you have some(some kind of food)"

Stewie: Why don't you BURN IN HELL?!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

I thought Stewie was very funny when he kept trying to throw knives/ shoot Lois and she wouldn't notice. Now he is still funny, but I think it's sad he never does that anymore. He barely reacts to Lois now.

Last episode I watched was with Brian with his little... encounter... at the Mariott hotel. I literally SHOUTED at the TV ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!''

But it happened. Oh my god.

Originally Posted by patrickownzya
    I thought Stewie was very funny when he kept trying to throw knives/ shoot Lois and she wouldn't notice. Now he is still funny, but I think it's sad he never does that anymore. He barely reacts to Lois now.

Last episode I watched was with Brian with his little... encounter... at the Mariott hotel. I literally SHOUTED at the TV ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!''

But it happened. Oh my god.
    Lol, I just watched that episode!

I liked the ending.
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
    These are mah' glitches.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12