Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Before Crisis

Before Crisis

Before Crisis

Now, I know what you're thinking. And yes I'd like this on 3DS or Vita too, but I think that's unrealistic.

iOS however is a platform SE are used to porting games on to, especially ones we might not usually see in the west.

We are already getting Final Fantasy Dimensions, a similar project to Before Crisis, but arguably less wanted; so why not next give us an iOS version of Before Crisis!?

Only if it became available for Android, too. I don't have an iPhone. I would absolutely LOVE to play BC, though, I think we're long overdue to see it here!

I agree with some kind of port or remake of Before Crisis, if only because it's my mom that wants it: she's a big Compilation and Turks fan. I'd personally want a DS/3DS port, but I can understand them going with either iOS and Android since it would still end up being a cellphone game like it was on DoCoMo.

www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/square-enix-p...

3DS games want so far..
    Mega Man legends 3 canceled (boo) capcom [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]
    Kingdom Hearts 3D:dream drop distance
    new super mario bros 2

support Get me of the moon if you want MML 3 to possibly continue production I REALLY want this game [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon

Originally Posted by rpg-gamer
    www.joystiq.com/2010/09/30/square-enix-p...

3DS games want so far..
    Mega Man legends 3 canceled (boo) capcom [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]
    Kingdom Hearts 3D:dream drop distance
    new super mario bros 2

support Get me of the moon if you want MML 3 to possibly continue production I REALLY want this game [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

www.facebook.com/GetMeOffTheMoon
    Said it before and I'll say it again. Although I'd like Before Crisis on 3DS, its far more suited to iPhone, iPod, and iPad.

iPhone, iPod, and iPad that wouldn't be fair to everyone I don't have any of those things and don't plan to buy any of them

iPhone, iPod, and iPad that wouldn't be fair to everyone I don't have any of those things and don't plan to buy any of them
    Yeah but I think you'll find more people have iDevices than a 3DS by a long shot, so really it would be fairer for everyone.

Also, no iPod? Are you mad?

Why would you get an iPod when there are better MP3s out there with twice the memory for a third of the price?

Oh I get my iPods second hand so price isnt an issue.

Also I don't rate other mp3 players. Apple got the UI down, plus on top of that you can play FFTactics on it.

Originally Posted by Jackstin
    Yeah but I think you'll find more people have iDevices than a 3DS by a long shot, so really it would be fairer for everyone.

Also, no iPod? Are you mad?
    that's your opinion and I will respect it

With all the mobile phone ports they've been doing lately, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Before Crisis re-emerge sometime in the near future.

Personally I'd like to see it remade for Vita with high definition artwork and use of the touch screen some how.

I'm sure that when/if it happens, a lot of fans will insist that it's proof of a FF7 remake in the works.

If it's released on android phones make sure it's playable using the actual keyboard
    Not the touch screen...

They should remake it for smartphones or another platform.

I would love Before Crisis to be put onto smartphones or handheld consoles. With the amount of games SE is putting on smartphones, it would be a smart move to do for FFVII fans. I would also like to mention the Lost Episode -Dirge of Cerberus- and Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding should be ported as well.

I just wish they'd bring it to the states. A mobile platform would be best!

Developers Square Enix, port the game Before Crisis for PSP / Psvita as minis. This is the only game in the series FF, which is not released outside of Japan. A lot of fans of Final Fantasy has long wanted to play it.

"This is the only game in the series FF, which is not released outside of Japan."

That's not true.

But yes, I think this game needs to be re-released somehow.

This is the only game in the (Compilation of FINAL FANTASY VII) series which is not released outside of Japan.

Correction: Dirge of Cerberus PlayOnline, too, was never released outside of Japan.

Originally Posted by Grimoire

Correction: Dirge of Cerberus PlayOnline, too, was never released outside of Japan.

This game no one was interested

So you are saying that I am this "no one"?

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    So you are saying that I am this "no one"?

I say that the online mode was closed because it was not popular

The DC PlayOnline service was cancelled shortly before the North American release of Dirge of Cerberus and was excluded from the international version of the game, though many of its areas and missions were reused for the Extra Missions. It was never supposed to be a long-running feature.

Please do it for the fans of your games

Page 1 of 2 12 Last