Thread: obelisk of khamoon

obelisk of khamoon

I am new but loving every stage of this game but i am having a hard time getting laura to take more than 2 steps when wall walking she seems to take 2 steps and then goes back to the center stops then takes 2 steps in the other direction and every time i try to jump i miss the ledge because i have not enough momentum i am playing the anniversary edition can anyone help

Hey.

You need to use the camera too, make it follow her (so keep looking at her back). If it's still not enough to reach the other side, try to make the rope longer (hang from it, then press 'interact' + down). If this still doesn't work, try to change some things in the display options, for example disable 'full screen effects'.

But wait, you are already in Egypt. How did you do the other wall runs?
    signature image

obelisk

It worked on the other levels,and thanks for the camera info i did not know

it still does not work she always stops in the center when she walks which kills the momentum it will only work when the grapple is at its longest and when she jumps to grab the ledge she just falls short i use ps2

When she stops in the middle, it means the camera is not faced behind her. You need to push the left analog stick in the direction she is going, and use the right stick to keep the camera behind her. There is no other way.
    signature image