Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: **FIXED** Beta Access (details inside)

**FIXED** Beta Access (details inside)

There wasn't a Steam option there. I did log in via Steam which may have automatically linked my account. I went to the profile tab, and it did say that I owned the Nosgoth beta. The issue is obviously Steam related. I am currently in the Steam family share beta, and have it set up with my brother. He is already in the Nosgoth beta. Just speculation, but I wonder if that has any affect.

I've heard of other people having issues with either downloading the game and/or accessing it when using shared resources. This is something you'll need to raise with the SE support centre to see if they have a solution. Hope you can get it sorted and get in game soon.

I think I had quite enough of this ...I played ALL legacy of Kain games and I get disappointed every step of the way First this just steals the surroundings from it,second it has no story whatsoever(not that it needs one its just mindless slaughter,its like making Rambo style Schindlers list movie), and third I registered 6 months ago to get a key now just to spend a week solving a steam library issues. And on top of all that I dont GET a key so I can add it myself but some activations that no one can get in working order.... Thank you and Goodbye ...

wow, glad i didnt run across you if your that easily detered
    signature image

the link and info there worked for me, it's in my library now. @JackelTLO did you check the sender address and make sure the email was official? someone may be doing login phishing like some have tried with other betas including teso a while back.

Beta Key Problems

Hi there,

I have a problem. I bought a Warband Pack and got my two Keys but i redeemed a key on myself. So now I've got two appliements for Nosgoth what is anoying because i wanted to invite a friend and my brother. is there a chance to unredeem a code?

PS. I cant attach a picture to show the two appliements for nosgoth with my account

PPS. I'm sorry for my bad english but i'm not a nativ english speaker and there is no german forum.

regards Javelin

beta key

i got my beta key finally so i use the unlock link.
    SUCCESS!
    Your entry was successful
    and now you're ready to join the war.
    so i go to steam library to download but there is no nosgoth in the list.
    help me i wanne play.

Originally Posted by trunksnl
    i got my beta key finally so i use the unlock link.
    SUCCESS!
    Your entry was successful
    and now you're ready to join the war.
    so i go to steam library to download but there is no nosgoth in the list.
    help me i wanne play.
    My friend has the same problem.
    Is the problem known?
    Do I need to report the problem to Support?

i purchased the game on steam and went to link accounts through the unlock link the mods post everywhere and when i sign in with my steam account to link it says i havent purchased the game. extremely confused as i have recieved the email from steam stating i have purchased the game with confirmation number and all. and i never recieved my extra beta keys

I reported this problem to support two times, and the answers I got, any of that didn't help. So I replied to e-mail from support to send them answer by mail (probably bad way to contact), and I got info "This message hasn't been delivered yet. Delivery will continue to be attempted."

Anyway, one month ago I won access to beta, but still I can't play. My friend doesn't have such problem.

clicking the unlock link worked for me. Thanks

ive done all those steps but when i go to the unlock page it says i do not have access... i also have the game downloaded alrdy on steam but when i go to play the online suite wont work... even if i disable my firewall it still doesnt. and support has been no help. is there a reason why it isnt showing up in my enix account.

Originally Posted by BlazinKing
    ive done all those steps but when i go to the unlock page it says i do not have access... i also have the game downloaded alrdy on steam but when i go to play the online suite wont work... even if i disable my firewall it still doesnt. and support has been no help. is there a reason why it isnt showing up in my enix account.
    Sorry you're experiencing issues...is the game not listed on your SE profile at all? (top right hand corner of the page - User Profile)? Whilst in there it maybe best to check that your Steam and SE profiles are showing as linked they should be as you have the game already). If the games not showing in your SE Profile, you'd have to go back to Support because it should be there and this maybe causing an issue.

It's very odd that you have the game and it's in your Steam library but it won't let you play...but this maybe a different issue that it's not connecting - if it's the "online suite error" which is a different bug. I know it sounds really random but have you updated your firewall recently? If not then do so and run a scan...sometimes it then lets it through - also check that Steam/Nosgoth are selected to always connect and not get blocked.

I hope you can get in game soon

This worked, as long as my browser was signed into steam and into SqE site too it seems. thanks.

This worked! Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12