Page 2 of 27 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Dog Days in the media

Dog Days in the media

Hey Dog Days is most anticipated game No.78 on Games Radar
    Its not much information but atleast its something:http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-100-...0758359055/p-3

Dog Days Interview on TVG:
    http://www.totalvideogames.com/Kane-...ure-14918.html

nothing really new to report. They kinda explain why the gameplay is so frantic, and it's because Kane is military trained, and Lynch has more improvised approaches...etc

something I noticed... "Kane is really reluctant to work with Lynch again" ... so maybe everything isn't sunshine and unicorns between these two. I dunno, might be nothing, but it stuck out to me.

The rest of the interview is pretty 'meh'

It also features a couple of interesting details about the LO-fi look, which I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere:

(...)We have this effect that we call CCD Overdrive, which is when you get a bright light source onto a cheap CCD such as a cellphone camera, you get these vertical streaks of light. We have dust specs on the lens, we've done everything we can to make it feel like a cheap video camera, while keeping the high definition image and making sure that it's still something you can enjoy looking at. It's finding that balance so it looks rough and made in a rush, but still looks great.
    I don't think that CCD Overdrive technique has ever been done in games before.
    喋血雙雄 2:伏天

Why Kane & Lynch Deserves A Sequel - Incgamers

Im going to buy the most expensive version of this game that i can find O_O hopefully they have a collectors edition.

http://deadmen.ru/games/kl2/screens/11.jpg

Kane's starting to look more like Steve Buscemi's charcter, Donny? from "The Big Lebowski" but with a beard.

Kane & Lynch 2: The Big Shanghaiski

Originally Posted by Morphilms

Kane & Lynch 2: The Big Shanghaiski

Originally Posted by Clamps
    Im going to buy the most expensive version of this game that i can find O_O hopefully they have a collectors edition.
    Me too!!

New IGN update. They seem to love the game and even says that it presents a level of urgency not felt in other Coop shooters such as Gears of War and Army of 2.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1071983p1.html

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Me too!!
    Me 3!

Not real news.... but the K&L video just vent online on xbox360, so just go rate it 5 stars everybody ;-)

Originally Posted by petersjov
    Not real news.... but the K&L video just vent online on xbox360, so just go rate it 5 stars everybody ;-)
    I would but unfortunately my version of the trailer has French subtitles. It's all screwed up because of those. Lazy Frenchies.

New screen I haven't seen before. I like it a lot - one of my personal faves so far:

Big Grin

Running Dogs ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Me 3!
    Me four. Hell, I'm hoping IO decides to put out some kind of super deluxe $150 version that comes with a pre-dirtied wife beater. I'd buy that in an instant.

Cool

Originally Posted by Brackstone17
    Me four. Hell, I'm hoping IO decides to put out some kind of super deluxe $150 version that comes with a pre-dirtied wife beater. I'd buy that in an instant.
    Ketchup sauce on it ? Hell No ...

I'll much prefer a ninety minute video guide of 'How to be a Mercenary' with Lynch teaching us how not to be a failed one , taking examples from Glazer and Kane ...

That or a Dog that bites people in the ass ...

I just realized that if they put some trinket, the made in chine will be an added value.
    Even more awesome if they made them elsewhere, and add a fake made in china.

Originally Posted by UhUh
    I just realized that if they put some trinket, the made in chine will be an added value.
    Even more awesome if they made them elsewhere, and add a fake made in china.
    that would actually be funny. how about ... made in shanghi???
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

Anti news ?
    Mafia 2 is supposed to hit streets on august the 27 ....

Im still all about K&L2, but some people are going to skip,and go for Mafia2, i think....

Rolleyes

Is the release date for Mafia II confirmed ? ...
    I thought it was still scheduled between august and october ...
    Edit : " just read the news , it is confirmed , same release date for Dog Days ...
    Maybe IO can release it a month earlier ? ... "

Anywya , look on the bright side , maybe with nothing else to buy during July and August , people would have saved enough money to buy both of these games ! ...

That's if they , you know , avoid looking at the end of the year avalanche ...

IGN Hands On: http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1085516p1.html

I'm just starting to read it now. Seems like they have some new screens too...

Thanks for posting this! GREAT article, can't wait to play this myself!

The embargo for the hands-on articles are lifted today, so you should expect to see a lot more impressions today and over the next week or so. Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check out the Edge interview with Karsten here.

^ Sounds/Music by Mona Mur? F--- yes!!! Also, I dig the Festen reference. Very, very good flick.

Awesome! The only thing that pisses me off about all of these articles is that it always starts off with, "Well after the letdown of the first one, unlike the dissapointment of the first game, etc." That horse is dead, they can stop beating it now. Talk about the second game, and give it it's credit where it's due.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Page 2 of 27 First First 12345612 ... Last