Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

The 'work' page on the site. I have an answer to people who want to know i know the answer: YES!

http://robertjamescarter.com/2009/12...chance-to-ski/

Originally Posted by Stanboy96
    I have an answer to people who want to know i know the answer: YES!

http://robertjamescarter.com/2009/12...chance-to-ski/
    Huh? That doesn't confirm if Rico can Ski, only civilians as discussed earlier. Which was why the question was raised in the first place due to that post by Robert.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Ok, wait till mycoldman gives a confirmation.

I'm dying to know what the password will reveal!
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Ok, I got nothing. I was thinking that on the paper the triangle with the Panau language looked like numbers but I couldnt find the right combo.

I reckon the password is somewhere in the blog post or the newspaper, because mycoldman is waiting anxiously for someone to post it :P
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Originally Posted by Movura
    I reckon the password is somewhere in the blog post or the newspaper, because mycoldman is waiting anxiously for someone to post it :P
    I notice he's keeping very quiet now, probably watching us fanny about like headless chickens with a smile on his face!

Do you think he doesn't know it?

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    I notice he's keeping very quiet now, probably watching us fanny about like headless chickens with a smile on his face!
    More likely
    Everything should be a sandbox

We al need to find that password!

He or someone within JC2 made that website so MyColdMan's knows it but just going to keep us guessing for a little while longer! haha.

Maybe google will give an answer?

hmmm.... "1337 Chips" looks interesting... or should i say tasty

(btw, its not the password)
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Doesn't work..

just back from work and hey a new item on the frontpage

hmm maybe i'll read through it again and crack the password.

Note about the do we get to meet Robert Carter, looks highly possible... picture on About page.

just back from work and hey a new item on the frontpage

hmm maybe i'll read through it again and crack the password.

Damn thought I'd get clever and it was 'laluan' but it just took longer then usual to load. Grrr, spent way too long on this!

Yes, Forsiain, i had te same.

Originally Posted by QCypher
    Ok, I got nothing. I was thinking that on the paper the triangle with the Panau language looked like numbers but I couldnt find the right combo.
    Man, I was thinking the same thing.
    Insert clever signature here.

Ok its been about 2 hours. I give up. I can't think of it... yet. I'll be back!

Originally Posted by Movura
    beached whale confirmed! Been reading the blog backwards and only just read the part where he says

When does the game come out? Oh, in two or three months time!
    I don't think this is confirmed. I think mycoldman threw that in there based off the video he posted on twitter a few days ago. The video showed a beached whale that was removed by blowing it up and letting the birds eat the left over bits.

That mycoldman is a sneaky guy.

Originally Posted by hotduk
    I don't think this is confirmed. I think mycoldman threw that in there based off the video he posted on twitter a few days ago. The video showed a beached whale that was removed by blowing it up and letting the birds eat the left over bits.

That mycoldman is a sneaky guy.
    The pic of the beached whale is definitely in-game. you are right about the twitter post, although he did also say that it is relevant to 'his work'...

From the blog, I think you can ski

Is Robert Carter in Just Cause 2? A virtual tour guide for you lol

I'm spent. I'm ready for a hint.

Originally Posted by hotduk
    I'm spent. I'm ready for a hint.
    Ya, me too.

Page 2 of 18 First First 12345612 ... Last