Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last

Thread: Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

Panau Tribune and Robert James Carter

A new addition has been added to www.justcause.com in the form of the Panau Tribune, the official newspaper of Panau.

Maybe you've seen it, but have you seen it all? If I were you I'd look at that paper very carefully. You never know what you might find...

Post Robert James Carter.

Hmmmm...

http://robertjamescarter.com/ appeared on the Panau Tribune in the corner. The guy is travelling Panau and making a weblog.

Is this new?

Other things to note is that the 'work' field is password protected.

Hmmmm...

OMG ITS A TRESURE HUNTING FOR NEW JUST CAUSE 2 FOOTAGE WOW !
    maybe not but whatever. i wanna now whats that site on top right corner what is that???

Yeh I literally just saw that with the password..?
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Wait can you Ski? Because on that website in his reports he says there's opportunity for you to Ski in Panau??

Edit double post ent my fault, thread got moved and joined into this one.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

There are so many secrets...

For example, (X: 16197 Y:22037) are coordinates to the village of Tasik Jernih.

also, it mentions "near-olympic standard powder".

I've given it a mention on www.panauisland.com

I'm still reading through it all myself!!

I can see this being one very very long thread...

Judging by this post on the blog:

I have decided to cease all potential reporting on the state of Panau and would like to stress am no longer working as a journalist here. Sun, sea and sand are more than enough to keep me (and some of my locals) happy.

Robert.
    Do we get to meet him on the island?
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Now ive read it does it mean you can ski, take a taxi or hire an aircraft? OMG I WANT THIS GAMES SO BAD! Mycoldman, as I was first to find it can I have a go now? XD

MyColdMan I should be revising for my A-Level exam tomorrow but JC2 and you now with this have got me played on a piece of string! Might going to need you to answer some of these questions because not sure if Robert Carter is as reliable as you!

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    MyColdMan I should be revising for my A-Level exam tomorrow but JC2 and you now with this have got me played on a piece of string! Might going to need you to answer some of these questions because not sure if Robert Carter is as reliable as you!
    Yes, very bad timing!! But everyone was desperate for some new info! Be careful what you wish for ey?
    www.panauisland.com - #1 source for the latest Just Cause 2 news, information, media, Directors Club and even a live podcast!

Love the Oldman car BTW! XD

Guessing passwords like crazy now!

Wow, forum activity increasing a lot! One question. Is this info something we should conserve? Or will it be there in the site forever or what? Treasure, treasure!
    Everything should be a sandbox

Originally Posted by Movura
    Yes, very bad timing!! But everyone was desperate for some new info! Be careful what you wish for ey?
    Saying JC2 ruined my life isn't far off the truth because I haven't revised much due to the addiction!

Four questions:
    1. Can you Ski?
    2. What is the password and what news does it unlock?
    3. Can you buy cars?
    4. If so then do you have garages at safe-houses to park them at and they'l stay there?

Originally Posted by Forsinain42
    Guessing passwords like crazy now!
    Don't even go there! I've put every word that come into my head even begun swearing

beached whale confirmed! Been reading the blog backwards and only just read the part where he says

Personally, I think it’s a pretty safe bet it’ll still be there in the two or three months, just rotting
    When does the game come out? Oh, in two or three months time!

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Don't even go there! I've put every word that come into my head even begun swearing
    I'm looking through the page source and the names of the .jpg files. This is fun! XD

i've already tried over 40 passwords based on the text im going out of ideas.

beached whale confirmed! Been reading the forum backwards and only just read the part where he says

When does the game come out? Oh, in two or three months time!
    So if it is still there, does this mean there's more animals then expected?? Damn you MyColdMan, Damn You!

I think the password is already hidden within the text (highlighted in some way) or it will be posted later Look out for highlighted text.

I've got four main questions, Forsinein's two and Movura's one:

1. Can you Ski?
    2. What is the password and what news does it unlock?
    3. Can you buy cars?
    4. If so then do you have garages at safe-houses to park them at and they'l stay there?
    5. Can you hail a taxi?
    6. Can you hire aircraft? (I'll just steal it)
    7. Do we meet Robert?

I would imagine no to questions 1,5 and 6. You can buy cars, off the blackmarket. I would imagine the posts are more about the location than the activity itself, and might be part of some missions in the gameplay.

I would imagine no to questions 1,5 and 6. You can buy cars, off the blackmarket. I would imagine the posts are more about the location than the activity itself, and might be part of some missions in the gameplay.
    Hmm about skiing but at least the civilians will be skiing from the sounds of it, ahh there'l be a new headline coming soon 'Freak Accident with Skier and Mystery Grapple' About buying cars I forgot about Black Market cars so the answers to that question for you Forsinein because why have a normal car then a mounted weapon one. As for Forsinein's 2nd question, not too bothered about hiring aircraft as you can just steal it
    So 2, 4 & 7 still remain

Mycoldman just condemned himself to be spammed with questions to death. And we are condemned to silence as response with all this. Password, passworrrrrrrrrrrrd!
    Everything should be a sandbox

Just so you know mate, your pictures misses out the most important bit, the www.RobertJamesCarter.com

Im confused. What needs a password?

Cause I think I found it...

Originally Posted by QCypher
    Im confused. What needs a password?

Cause I think I found it...
    Go onto my link in previous post, then select Work tab.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... Last