Thread: Introductions!

Introductions!

Welcome.

Hello everyone. I'm the forum ninja.

Originally Posted by LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
    You dont have to be Kane to beat Kane, I am Kane. See ya suckers!
    Psh you boosted

Originally Posted by SlashPrower
    Figured I should do a nice, formal introduction and all.

I'm Kaitlyn, better known around the internet as Slash Prower. I enjoy pretty much every genre of game besides sports (although racing's iffy if it's not Burnout). I enjoy horror, action, and crime movies a lot. I also enjoy rock music, and have an encyclopedic knowledge of movies, video games, and comics. I've always found writing fun and also really like drawing. I've been trying for a very long time to make my anime style more realistic so that I can draw Kane and Lynch...

I act older than I actually am. I own a PS3. Is that all?
    That is all, dismissed.

Hi I'm Joe.

I didn't play K&L1, it came out before I got my 360, but I'm looking forward to Dog Days. I like Action-RPGs and some shooters. Fallout 3 and Mass Effect 2 are the best games I've played since I started gaming, but I've put most hours into GTA4 mp. I'm really looking forward to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I live in Manchester UK, and believe it or not I used to do stuff before I discovered online gaming. Why is it so good?

Hello, I'm Mike. (Or better known as Zidrien) I'm a 24 year old student psychologist from Sydney in Aus. I live in the city with my 21 year old brother. (Who's constantly using my Xbox account ) I've been playing K&L since it first came out, and I'm looking forward to K&L2!

Oy there, this is Toby from Suevia (or Swabia, Germany, if you prefer). 24-something, always torn between my studies on film/video design and working in the local hospital and morgue. Wading knee-deep through a murky mess of dark and gritty cinema, literature and music, but i prefer my old 8-bit video games a bit more upbeat.
    D/\\/NTLESS /\ND TR\/E

Hi all!

i'm pete from the poconos ,been playin vid games since the static cling sheets of plastic to make the tennis court on your tube tv!
    gamertag BADGUYSKI

9. wow, been using this forum for 6 months and i never noticed this introductions forum existed.

well, hi then
    signature image

Thumbs Down

Originally Posted by MxOAgentJohnson
    wow, been using this forum for 6 months and i never noticed this introductions forum existed.
    *facepalm* *big time* ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Dead Men don't make introductions. We let our scars do the talking.

Exclamation

Dude i could swear i said something like that in my blog once , you spying on me ? ...

Of course you are , you're that dumbass hiding across my bunker that bought a ton load of toilet paper the other day , lol , thought i didn't see you , eh ? ...

My name is Dylan, or BeardedHoplite. I live in Lansing which is only twenty seconds away fom the Indiana border and ten minutes to Chicago. I used to run track. I love games and am currently feeding my ravenous addiction to the internet.

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    My name is Dylan, or BeardedHoplite. I live in Lansing which is only twenty seconds away fom the Indiana border and ten minutes to Chicago. I used to run track. I love games and am currently feeding my ravenous addiction to the internet.

Hey I grew up in Champaign, Illinois. You ever been there?

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    Hey I grew up in Champaign, Illinois. You ever been there?
    I could have sworn I have. I think I got family in Champaign.

Hi my name's Phil an I'm an alcoholic... wait no...

Hi my name's Phil an I'm looking for a SWF, mid 20's... that's still not the right one...

I'm Keyzer Soze...

My name's Phil an I had a choice in '07 between Assasins Creed Or Dead Men. I chose wisely
    360 Gamertag: Morphilms
    I don't give a about the men! Just shut that thing up and drive.

Thumbs Up

Oh I know poetic stuff when i see one ! ...

Hey, what's up? I'm Kirk and looking forward to playing the Demo/Full game with you all. (well, most of you)

Pac10 FTW!

I there, yoomazir making his entrance.
    Shortly after finishing to play the single player demo and did some multiplayer matches, I went on Amazon and pre-ordered the game, loved the first K&L, loving this one also.

Glad to hear you liked it. Welcome.

Hey everyone, just joined and really digging the forum. Big time K&L fan. Ummm well lets see...My name is Valentin and I'm from San Diego. The rest is pretty much a bunch of boring blah blah. Tend to stay away from the subtleties in order to see a bigger picture, but of course can't help but get pulled in; All in good fun and positively sending good vibes. CA Green Card Member (Holistics not immigration). Peace lover. Love maker. Lifetime life liver. Hi.

Thumbs Up

Originally Posted by MrVal
    really digging the forum.
    Big time K&L fan.
    All in good fun and positively sending good vibes.
    Peace lover.
    Love maker.
    Lifetime life liver.
    Hi.
    That's ... not what i would expect from a Kane & Lynch fan ...
    I mean your positive vibe doesn't match with Kane & Lynch's ... Outrageous Vibe ... yeah ...

That said , Yep , you're just as insane as we are , so you'll do just fine with us Mister Val ...

I concur.

Hey im the Man in blue. Living in Denmark and been a fan of IOIs games since the original hitman.

Originally Posted by Nick@IO
    I'll start! I'm Nick, I'm the community manager at IO Interactive, the developer behind Kane & Lynch, Hitman, Mini Ninjas and Freedom Fighters.
    Do you happen to be Nick price?

Many years ago i think i saw a video of you on E3 along with an interview.

Arrow

... Say What ?! ...

Nick has a Face ?!! Let's go find it ... for a lack of better things to do ...

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last