Thread: Introductions!

Introductions!

Welcome to our community

Thanks for the welcome!
    I guess movies are a pretty popular hobby I love a good story and characters - that's one of the reasons why I picked up on K&L...as I said - fantastic "protagonists"...the story itself - to be quite honest - overall, it was nice, but it could've been expanded (should've!)...the biggest flaw were those between-mission talks - it wasn't much - couple of seconds and we're in a totally different country all of a sudden. I hope we'll get a better written story this time

Hello people

well, lets see.... Im Dan and K&L: DM is my favorite multiplayer game online. Next goes to MGS4, but thats another story.... I make flash games with my employes, and I play my ps3 WAY to much...(just got it fixed for overheating ) I have been trying to get to 1st and 2nd place in K&L FA and cant believe how people have so much money. hmmm. I can't wait for K&L2, and i really hope you make a collectors edition. think thats it....

@chaoticd hey there, Dan. glad to have ya
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Originally Posted by LIGHTS
    @chaoticd hey there, Dan. glad to have ya
    thanks.

Hi there, my name is Kristian but some might know me better as eDome.
    I used to run the K&L Inside fan community but I lost all of the forum database so I decided to close the site, at least as a community site.

I've played all of IOI's games over the years and since I'm Danish I guess there is some patriotism involved
    I've had a couple of nice visits at IOI's headquarters and gotta say, they're a nice bunch.

I'll stick around here for some awesome K&L2 reveals.
    -

Originally Posted by eDome
    I used to run the K&L Inside fan community but I lost all of the forum database so I decided to close the site, at least as a community site.

I've played all of IOI's games over the years and since I'm Danish I guess there is some patriotism involved
    I've had a couple of nice visits at IOI's headquarters and gotta say, they're a nice bunch.

Good to have you here, man!

Unhappy

Originally Posted by eDome

Sorry to hear that , i remember visiting your site's forum alot (without being a actual member , don't know why) ...

Will you be rebooting the Inside fan community for Dog Days ? ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Sorry to hear that , i remember visiting your site's forum alot (without being a actual member , don't know why) ...

Will you be rebooting the Inside fan community for Dog Days ? ...
    No, I got too much else going on, so please just rely on the official forum here.
    -

Unhappy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

God i love being stupidly dramatic ...

@eDome Welcome.

wassup eDome

I'm Stef.

New to the game but hope to get going with the sequel once it comes out.

That's all I've got to say for now.

Ciao!

@stef o hai there

Originally Posted by s.t.e.f.
    I'm Stef.

New to the game but hope to get going with the sequel once it comes out.

That's all I've got to say for now.

Ciao!
    wassup stef. your new huh? got a 360 or ps3?
    i have the theme song stuck in my head. dum dum duuum duum dum bum bum dum.

intro...

hmmm, I'll keep it simple, Ryan, FedEx, PS3, older than most of you.
    Cleared that up I hope. I purchased the 1st because I saw the potential and, like so many others, saw it didn't live up to it. The worst part was the online play, or lack there of due to consistent issues.
    The storyline was still good and I hope there were lessons learned. I will, with no doubt, buy this and hope with all my might (possibly even more than Charlie and his Grandpa did for that Golden Ticket) that this time it doesn't let us down.

@xeropain Hey, Ryan.

Originally Posted by Kman172
    I'm Kyle, I enjoy writing film scripts
    It's Kyle Ward! Get 'em boys!

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    *Takes out dagger* Charge!

Thumbs Down

Originally Posted by BeardedHoplite
    Holy Crap ! How did we miss that !?! ...

He's long gone now ...
    You all have him under your noses ... Damn it , we could have saved humanity right there and then ...

Damn it ! ...

You dont have to be Kane to beat Kane, I am Kane. See ya suckers!

Welcome.

Hi all been a gamer since forever, loved the first kane and lynch cant wait for the second the gameplay trailer was awesome. love the style of the game too. kane and lynch my favorite game characters along side nathan drake and kratos.

Im not looking forward to the kane and lynch film?? gonna be horrendus!

Welcome.

Figured I should do a nice, formal introduction and all.

I'm Kaitlyn, better known around the internet as Slash Prower. I enjoy pretty much every genre of game besides sports (although racing's iffy if it's not Burnout). I enjoy horror, action, and crime movies a lot. I also enjoy rock music, and have an encyclopedic knowledge of movies, video games, and comics. I've always found writing fun and also really like drawing. I've been trying for a very long time to make my anime style more realistic so that I can draw Kane and Lynch...

I act older than I actually am. I own a PS3. Is that all?

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last