Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Discuss: Evolved skins

Discuss: Evolved skins

Originally Posted by Lord_Aevum
    It was all the rage in 1999. Some of us still live under that rock
    What did I do in 1999? pff playing outside I guess.

We were all playing Soul Reaver at that time (it had pretty big advertisement campaign in mags and even on TV in US), you gotta do too, Hiru! :P

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    We were all playing Soul Reaver at that time (it had pretty big advertisement campaign in mags and even on TV in US), you gotta do too, Hiru! :P
    Pff Ok if I can download it legally somewhere for free I will play it and stream my game play.
    Well the ads where not in NL so I missed the fact that Kain tried to rule the world or what ever his objective was.
    Last edited by hirukaru; 5th Mar 2014 at 22:35.

Excellent skins they bring back a lot memories of playing LoK in 1999 unlike you HIRU pff .
    >Playing outside ;')
    >The outside :')

Still <3 you though duder

huhuhu

Originally Posted by DeputyPotato
    Excellent skins they bring back a lot memories of playing LoK in 1999 unlike you HIRU pff .
    >Playing outside ;')
    >The outside :')

Still <3 you thought duder

huhuhu
    That was in my face, lucky you are in NL right now mate. grrr
    When i have this game I will stream my failure in this game.

I also <3 you I got love for everyone.
    Last edited by hirukaru; 5th Mar 2014 at 22:36.

Pff Ok if I can download it somewhere for free I will play it and stream my game play.
    Uhm, the game is still selling on GoG and Steam, so support the devs if you can We didn´t have any ads in my country either, I just saw it in the magazine and after played demo I´ve thought it was a super cool game with vampires with great mechanics :P

Uhm, the game is still selling on GoG and Steam, so support the devs if you can We didn´t have any ads in my country either, I just saw it in the magazine and after played demo I´ve thought it was a super cool game with vampires :P
    The owner of the game can support me with it.
    I am just a poor student:P

Or steam can support me by making them 80% - 90% sale.

(BO is not on steam though only BO2 and up)
    Last edited by hirukaru; 5th Mar 2014 at 22:37.

Uhm, the game is still selling on GoG and Steam, so support the devs if you can We didn´t have any ads in my country either, I just saw it in the magazine and after played demo I´ve thought it was a super cool game with vampires :P
    The good old of time of game demo's and game magazines being the sources of info haha a super cool game of vampires.. now 15 years later hehe.

Hehe I rented Blood Omen 2 while blockbuster was open, and bought defiance. Got Soul Reaver off PSN just this christmas and watched a let's play of BO2 and SR2.

It was so annoying doing the zephonim area, because alot of the time the only weapon you had was the Soul Reaver, and one hit meant it was gone, so you would need to shift, regen, shift again, not get hit, kill zephonim. It got worse when they respawned during the block puzzles. I remember I was able to squish one behind the block for one of the finish the painting puzzles.
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

Originally Posted by DeputyPotato
    The good old of time of game demo's and game magazines being the sources of info haha a super cool game of vampires.. now 15 years later hehe.
    Now 15 years later you meet me a Dutch guy that never read game magazines and thus does not know anything of this series.
    I know Van Helsing the movie (got the game but kinda boring)

- lets get back on topic I guess instead of making fun of poor old Hiru (yes the turtle in the picture is 100 years old)
    Last edited by hirukaru; 5th Mar 2014 at 22:37.

love the skins, cant wait to see the others

I did a thread about the evolution of the Razielim when evolution was revealed in the blog. To reiterate that thread, I'm expecting them to actually look closer to human, when compared to what they look like now. The blog stated that as they feed again parts of them began to revert, to a degree, back to what they were at the time they emerged from the change and since these Razielim will have been feeding for at least a century they will have regained much of who they were, in form anyway.

The razielim are in a wierd spot. We don't know what they would look like in SR. They are heavily changed from what they would have normally looked like, and are only just recovering their fairer forms, but the vampiric evolution is still happening.
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood
    I did a thread about the evolution of the Razielim when evolution was revealed in the blog. To reiterate that thread, I'm expecting them to actually look closer to human, when compared to what they look like now. The blog stated that as they feed again parts of them began to revert, to a degree, back to what they were at the time they emerged from the change and since these Razielim will have been feeding for at least a century they will have regained much of who they were, in form anyway.
    Then I want to see the female ones.
    (female) Human + Wings = Awesomeness.

But we have to see what Daniel did he knows a lot about the Lore. (Everyone does compared to me it seems)

Well they should look more human than the rest of the clans considering they got the best part of kains gift. Heck Raziel was shocked at how close to human turel and his clan were compared to the rest of the clans.

It could go two ways I think.

It could be that there were evolved vampires locked away together with the fledglings that we play as.
    If those are the evolved skins we're getting then they should still look monstrous like the fledglings...

Or the evolved skins will be the current fledglings that are evolving. Then they would probably look more human because of all the feeding they've done.

These concepts bring a rainfall of tears upon my sore eyes. I am at a loss for words, so I'll simply say that I find them extraordinarily beautiful in their own, abominable way. I can hardly forget those lovely days of my childhood when with a feverish glee I used to impale those guys onto various objects... Oh the joy of those fatalities! Such good times! Yet I fear that this is an ill omen for my wallet...

Although I find hulking Turelim Clan to be... erm... not very... erm... manly in a certain way. It seems oddly hilarious to me though. I mean that... erm... there is surprisingly little to grab on to ^^'...

As for Dumahim Clan - I am pleased beyond words with their new appearance and how much they've strayed from their original slow and brutish concept. The've always seemed like something of a lesser species compared to Turelim and Rahabim Clans, but now, with their stylish armor and metal claws, they do seem like something unique. Stronger and faster, somewhat feral, but clearly a branch or few above humans on that grim evolutionary tree of theirs they do appear to be closer to some sort of dark gods much more than before.
    The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion— hope.

I think my prediction they would be more human was on par. Armored clothing instead of the exoskeleton and their face, whats visible anyway, looks closer to human than they did before. Plus their wings seem closer to Raziel's in the Soul Reaver intro.

Originally Posted by GenFeelGood

I think my prediction they would be more human was on par. Armored clothing instead of the exoskeleton and their face, whats visible anyway, looks closer to human than they did before. Plus their wings seem closer to Raziel's in the Soul Reaver intro.
    True I like it. gonig to add pictures to main post now.

For love of god get rid of those horrible horns on Sentinels it looks stupid and not even close to being intimidating. Raziel would be disapoint about this travesty.
    Give us an option with a smaller mask and Raziel-like hair on head pls... PLS!??
    Or just give us a bunch of evolved heads option with different hairstyles/garments atleats.

Originally Posted by Derakus
    For love of god get rid of those horrible horns on Sentinels it looks stupid and not even close to being intimidating. Raziel would be disapoint about this travesty.
    Give us an option with a smaller mask and Raziel-like hair on head pls... PLS!??
    Or just give us a bunch of evolved heads option with different hairstyles/garments atleats.
    It is a viking helmet. Even though vikings never used these kind of helmets in war time and where only for show.

so far the only thing i havent liked is the razielims helmet everything else looks amazing.

I have to agree on the sentinel's headgear
    The horns aren't TOO bad, but the leather cap just stands out way too much.
    The rest of the sentinel is amazing, just the leather cap just stands out in a bad way in my opinion. If it were a mask with horns (like the current sentinel skins) it would be perfect.

I love the Reaver and Tyrant skins though.

I like the work done here with the likeness of the Razielim to their creator. The wings are the best part of this skin, mixing fledglings design and Raziel's wings. I'm not found of the helmet though, I like the concept but it is not enough frightening imo.

I'd say they look very much like Raziel, except for the wings (and probably disfigured face).

Wings seem more bird-like than bat-like...well, actually looks like something in between...

I'm not particularly against a horned helmet...but i must agree that it didn't look very cool the way it is now.

Page 2 of 10 First First 123456 ... Last