Thread: will there be any terrible weather conditions

will there be any terrible weather conditions

will there be any terrible weather conditions

such as typhoons, hurricanes , earthquakes an things of that nature

I hope so, but the worst I've seen is storms

that would be amazing, but i think its jus gonna be light thunder storms and such
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

Originally Posted by brauny
    that would be amazing, but i think its jus gonna be light thunder storms and such
    The game has snowstorms, sandstorms, thunderstorms. I don't think they'll have earthquakes because they probably would've shown footage. I think it would be cool but probably not going to happen.

I think it has a good variety in weather conditions....nothing too exaggerated...just typical of any asian island.
    Is that an exploding gas canister or popcorn?

Originally Posted by JAGeng
    I think it has a good variety in weather conditions....nothing too exaggerated...just typical of any asian island.
    Yeah, like it isn't like something impossible to live through.

Originally Posted by jhonny cage
    such as typhoons, hurricanes , earthquakes an things of that nature
    I wanted hurricanes to created a thread for it and look at my sig but got no attention from MyColdMan so unfortunately I highly doubt anything else will get added to the weather system.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by rslayer9
    The game has snowstorms, sandstorms, thunderstorms.
    Where you see that ?

Originally Posted by rslayer9
    The game has snowstorms, sandstorms, thunderstorms.
    Originally Posted by SAS12
    Where you see that ?
    Thunderstorms are definitely in the game fact because in some videos you can see them and also the devs say to.
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    Thunderstorms are definitely in the game fact because in some videos you can see them and also the devs say to.
    I know that i mean snowstorms and sandstorms where you find out about them?

Originally Posted by SAS12
    I know that i mean snowstorms and sandstorms where you find out about them?
    I don't know anything about them two, I think the OP has got confused because in one of the videos where devs talk through how weather affects Rico's appearance it showed snow on him, then sand and last one was wet from rain in thunderstorm so thinks he's wrongly associated the first two with storms aswell.

Originally Posted by HHDnBKing!
    I don't know anything about them two, I think the OP has got confused because in one of the videos where devs talk through how weather affects Rico's appearance it showed snow on him, then sand and last one was wet from rain in thunderstorm so thinks he's wrongly associated the first two with storms aswell.
    I agree with you.

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    Sand and snow, well... if you visit those areas on Panau, you'll certainly see it swirling around. And Rico himself can get pretty dusty/frosty too if he hangs about.
    nice