Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Your Thoughts on the new trailer

Your Thoughts on the new trailer

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    Why would Kane actually want to help Lynch? They pretty much hated each other and Kane would insult Lynch if he gets the chance.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Why would Kane actually want to help Lynch? They pretty much hated each other and Kane would insult Lynch if he gets the chance.
    In the end I don't really think they hated each other, maybe at first they did. They bickered a lot sure, and screwed up a lot, but they always had each others back. By the trailer Kane clearly got himself into some s***, so has lynch, maybe Kane doesn't know about the trouble Lynch has gotten himself into yet and only planned to hang around Shanghai to keep his low profile.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

I'm watching this thing over and over... lots of info here just waiting to be found

Things I noticed off the bat:

Kane uses several sidearms... one *appears* to be a Desert Eagle and there's another flash sequence where he's running with what looks like a Beretta. His trademark rifle is there.

Kotaku have some brief comments. As usual when discussing K&L, they are being half snide/half optimistic. I guess 'cautious' is the word:

http://kotaku.com/5427369/kane--lync...tty-talk--guns

honestly thought I haven't seen a trailer like this since ever. the one that comes to closest to it is maybe the first trailer for GTA 4 which had a great monologue from the main character. I hope that more and more people start giving the game some slack thought. IOI are just so amazing at doing what they do.

I have just watched the trailer again and i now believe there was a child in the park, if you listen closely Kane say's move out the way and then you hear the kid scream.

I'm not sure if that silver handgun Kane has is Hitman's hardballer or a desert eagle... I can see some tactical sights on top of it, but that's about it.

and Kane definitely likes to throw his guns away...

The trailer was great... very well-cut. Loved the style, the mayhem that Kane is involved in versus the sedated life that Lynch is living. Great stuff.

the music at the end sounded like scene sounded like a mall...

Originally Posted by Arsh
    The trailer was great... very well-cut. Loved the style, the mayhem that Kane is involved in versus the sedated life that Lynch is living. Great stuff.
    When he says "My old friend Kane is flying in today" it's almost like he realizes that this sedated life of his is coming to an end. His pill bottle is empty....

It's clear that he knows that Kane brings with him great violence and turmoil...

good point...perhaps too he's ready to leave the life right now and help out kane after he touched his wife on the foot. Maybe he is telling her goodbye in a way...

kane.....im bleeding im bleeding help!!!!!!!! someone get this bag off him! i really love the handheld camera look the trailer has and im assuming the game will have the same,thats what they've hinted at. its awesome. i love how lynch's girlfriend calls him lynchie lol she must not know anything of his past. im really excited for this game.

I am still suprised that Kane can fly around from city to city... you'd think the U.S. would be working with Interpol or whatever to catch this guy at the airport. I guess not.

I love how, in this trailer, Kane is the one in Chaos while Lynch is the Calm of the Storm. Also, really ironic that, based on the GI pictures, Lynch seems to dress himself in the oppressive and charged manner now while Kane's appearance is defensive and roughed in a slacking manner *lol of Kane wearing a polo shirt with a ugly beard*

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    I'm not sure if that silver handgun Kane has is Hitman's hardballer or a desert eagle... I can see some tactical sights on top of it, but that's about it.

and Kane definitely likes to throw his guns away...
    Definitely a Desert Eagle. Can be seen at 0:45.

Something else: At 0:43 Kane starts shooting back, the background seems to be a playground and i swear i heard a children screaming and crying. Damn it.

In conclusion: I'm *** blown away. Absolutely mind blowing. I bet no one would have expected that the game would turn out this way.

All I can say is it's all the hype I need and that music at the end is awesome.

I loved the new trailer, it showed some sentimentallity which is exactly what the series needs.

Im really glad were gunna see alot more character development in Lynch this time, he was argueably the more interesting character of themain duo, especially with his psychosis and everything.

The press release information says he found peace in shanghai, so if he had found peace then he would be very reluctant to give it up. I think he doesnt want to leave the life he has, who would want to.

Whatever this opportunity is, it has to be pretty big for Lynch to bank everything he has for this one big shot at alot of money.

Hey peeps, Just checked out the Wiki article of Kane and Lynch 2. Apparently the trailer is suggesting the cannon ending.. this is very surprising but it makes sense!!

Think about it... Kane and Lynch lost touch... There is a small plausability here... OMG i'm just damn psyched!!!
    No siggie to display... move along...

Question

Anybody good at recognizing car plates ? ...
    At 34/35 seconds ...
    It looks european ...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    Anybody good at recognizing car plates ? ...
    At 34/35 seconds ...
    It looks european ...
    Yeah, you see such plates in germany or danemark. It says RX-something. Maybe fictional. It's definitely not german.

it, I'm gonna play through Dead Men again.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

Question

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    Hey peeps, Just checked out the Wiki article of Kane and Lynch 2. Apparently the trailer is suggesting the cannon ending.. this is very surprising but it makes sense!!

Think about it... Kane and Lynch lost touch... There is a small plausability here... OMG i'm just damn psyched!!!
    So Jenny is still alive
    "Jenny !! Use SG 552 or Desert Eagle just like your father !"

Originally Posted by jam13
    So Jenny is still alive
    "Jenny !! Use SG 552 or Desert Eagle just like your father !"
    So the real ending was Kane leaving Lynch behind?
    So pretty much Kane is still a traitor.

Question

What the , you're relying on wikipedia ? ...

Lynch would not be calling Kane an "old friend" if he had left them to die in Cuba. There's no way the canon ending was the real ending.

Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last