Thread: 3 word story

3 word story

its because its fun and people can make up some pretty funny stories

we need like chip to keep constant notice on one of these "3 word stories" thread, so he can delete any replies that would mess up the story.

im sure chip would not want to do that though, haha
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

he hasnt been on in a while. i think he got tired of us lol. do mods get paid to do that stuff?
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Originally Posted by Poor Bison
    Brauny is right.

haha i came in to play and you talk hahaha 3 words ! XD
    heil Almighty Dual Hook!!! . time please go faster! the two best games in the time assassins creed 2 and just cause 2 | gamertag = younas456

lets start agian

rico was playing

with himself but
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

his dad came

into the room.
    MARCH 23 2010 THE DAY THE WORLD WILL PAUSE B/C EVEN THE EARTH WILL STOP WAT ITS DOING WHEN IT REALIZES JC2 IS OUT Founder of ADHD
    Brauny is right.

and joined Rico
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

but a gient

with a confetti-shotgun
    Brauny is right.

Saw Rico & Dad

and gave them
    Brauny is right.

a lolly pop

to suck aswell

but a nuther

Off topic!

(This is off topic, don't let me mess up the story!)

Originally Posted by brauny
    he hasnt been on in a while. i think he got tired of us lol. do mods get paid to do that stuff?
    No, we don't get paid for anything. We get free swag for doing the job but we're volunteers.
    Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

hay what was that for

re start

rico fell off

a cliff and

landed on OMEGAJETBOAT

(OMEGAJETBOAT is what I consider 1 word by me)

then slowly slid
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

down a waterfall

Page 3 of 23 First First 123456713 ... Last