Thread: Confirmed Vehicles..

Confirmed Vehicles..

Looks like a Russian BTR from MW2

Originally Posted by Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
    I love it... I can't stop looking at it... I... I ... (*droolssssss*)

Edit:
    Uhh, I transformed it into full scale via cut-paste so everyone can appreciate it without moving around!
    I've just seen a picture and this link shows that Zepplin like thing in the air!?!?!?

http://kotaku.com/photogallery/justc...thumb1280x1280

So MyColdMan, please get an answer for me, can we fly that?
    My Rico's in a bad way.. Had to sell grapple & parachute just to afford food n drink expenses let alone his PDA for a sleeping bag and tent.. Lower BM prices for Rico

If you grapple it, it would probably pop.

and the drivers would plummet to their doom
    Thats my warmUP Founder of the New Panau Renegade Army (N.P.R.A.)

Ahh, it reminds me of the ZORIN Industries blimp in James Bond: A View to Kill.

oh yahh, this game does have a great resemblence to james bond kinda, hes a latin james bond, and parachutes more than he drives aston martins

Looks like a cruise ship its carring, I bet we can fly it, but we can land on it, and walk around, and there might be something on there.
    March 23, 2010
    Rico Rodriguez is just like Spider Man, but on crack.

Originally Posted by skater150
    oh yahh, this game does have a great resemblence to james bond kinda, hes a latin james bond, and parachutes more than he drives aston martins
    LOL!

Well, Rico is an Agent, so is James Bond. JC2 does seem like James Bond.

Originally Posted by Hobodealer

I thought I'd add to the VTOL gallery.
    Prepair for a stupid question in 3... 2... 1... See that bridge in the background? Can you blow up one the supports and watch it come crashing down? If so, I hope if you leave for a bit and come back it will be there again so I can drive over it if need be!

Well, that would be uhmm... AWESOME! It would be so cool to see the cars slide off!

This probable WONT happen but it would be cool anyway. Hook your grapple to your jet then hook the other end to the support beam then fly away and see if you can pull it out from underneath it! I wonder if that jet has thrusters you could use to burn people alive?... Muhahaha

Originally Posted by Sam_Cro
    This probable WONT happen but it would be cool anyway. Hook your grapple to your jet then hook the other end to the support beam then fly away and see if you can pull it out from underneath it!
    Or, get a Boieng, and tether a heavy truck and use it as a wrecking ball, like Peter Johanson.

I still wanna set someone on fire with jet thrusters! lol

That would be EPIC! I wonder if stuff catches on fire?

Originally Posted by Che_Guevara
    That would be EPIC! I wonder if stuff catches on fire?
    God I hope so. Well, wait remember in that one video it had a fire engine? So there must be.

Yeah, Your right.

Yeah, Your right.
    God I hope the fire truck is as boss as the one from gta 3! That thing was like a tank! lol

Originally Posted by Sam_Cro
    God I hope the fire truck is as boss as the one from gta 3! That thing was like a tank! lol
    I hope you could use the nozzle like from GTA IV.

That would be killer.

bossin UP those civillians with my hose lol

What do you think will be the fastest and slowest car in the game? There has to be construction vehicles in this game. Frontend loaders, backend loaders, dumptrucks etc wouldn't you imagine?

I remember in one of the podcasts, if you blow up a biulding, that workers and construction vehicles will try to rebuild it.

I remember in one of the podcasts, if you blow up a biulding, that workers and construction vehicles will try to rebuild it.
    Really? What podcast, 1 or 2?

Can't remember. I think #2.

no the construction workers sit around drinking coffee and the building magically comes back together

seriously

Page 5 of 6 First First 123456 Last