Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: KL: Dead Men Fragile Alliance

KL: Dead Men Fragile Alliance

KL: Dead Men Fragile Alliance

Let's play some time the FA in the first game.
    I'm a PC player.
    GfWL Gamertag: acidbloodburn

When it's better to make the first round?

I'd love to join in but I'm an off-GFWL or off-Steam gamer... so...
    If I join.. I'll be using Hamachi or a Virtual LAN setting.
    No siggie to display... move along...

I'm on Xbox Live, if anyone wants to play, send me a friend request.
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

I'm on Xbox Live as well, name Harkonnen07.
    "Destruction and Terror continue, as the hulking, God-less Child-Beast carves a bloody swath through our helpless city...."

I'm gonna pick up Kane & Lynch on Steam one of these days... but until then, you'll have to do your heists without me. My disc is too scratched up to even install the game.

I have 360 but I would have to find it somewhere. Hopefully we can find around 7-8 people and plan a session or two in future before K&L2 comes out

Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    I have 360 but I would have to find it somewhere. Hopefully we can find around 7-8 people and plan a session or two in future before K&L2 comes out
    When Kane & Lynch: Dead Men went live... the first month or so there were tons of people on. I remember 8 player games were not uncommon. Then as the months got by, the people dwindled until it was near impossible to get even 4 people for a game.

I expect the same will be true for Kane & Lynch 2. It'll start out strong but then as the casual gamers move on to different games, you'll only have the hardcore folks left.

I know. I used to love those 8 men heists! It was so much fun when there was more than one traitor! I have a lot of good memories form playing.

Like one time when I was playing some PS2 in between and wasn't used to 360 controller. Threw a frag by accident in hallway in the bank where it leads to exit. It killed three "team mates". Or many times when a guy I was shooting at gets run over by the arriving car. One time I was killed while trying to hop the fence and dude was so happy, he went up to pick up my cash but got run over before I even spawned. I saw the whole thing on my screen.

I'll buy a copy of K&L: Dead Men for the PC. I hope we can get some matches running.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

dammit now you guys really make me want to try multilayer . I'm way too busy with exams right now but when its all over I'll try and see if I can find the PS3 version of it. are there still many servers up thought?

That's a good question. I played a PS3 version few months ago. It was hard to find 4 people and one left before the game started. I think if there were few more map packs people would have stuck around for little longer. Personally, the mall level never got old.

I play it on Xbox, usually find people pretty fast. Granted most of them are D-bags, but those are the ones I like to traitor kill.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

i would really like to play could be so cool if we got something up and running

oh.. and i'm on pc.

I just bought the game for my PC, so that's another player. If we can get a match up and running on the PC I'm game.

I just bought the ps3 version aswell, if anyone wants to play on that,
    PSN = Doktor Klown

Question

Didn't you say that your PS3 ... broke down ? ...

yeah the disc drive ate my discs, now all of a sudden it's working again....strange, but oh well i'm not complaining

SkaKid25 is my gamertag. I just found it so excited to play again

To my surprise the games are decent. A lot of people quit when the lose. But really? Are you going to get True Elite? At least do it legit way

I sold this game... But if there still is alot of players on fragile alliance... Ill gladly buy it again... Someone plzzz go on xbox live kane and lynch go on fragile alliance and tell me is anyone on it anymore??????

IF SO

I will brb witha new copy of kane and lynch

Now... who wants to play FA today? Anybody inspired by the trailer?

I'm in the game. PC player.
    GfWL - acidbloodburn

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    Now... who wants to play FA today? Anybody inspired by the trailer?
    I'm game.

EDIT: Alright, on the PC and Ready.

Originally Posted by ScReAmH2O
    I sold this game... But if there still is alot of players on fragile alliance... Ill gladly buy it again... Someone plzzz go on xbox live kane and lynch go on fragile alliance and tell me is anyone on it anymore??????

IF SO

I will brb witha new copy of kane and lynch
    Plzz someone im serious

Plzz someone im serious
    I can never find a match.

Originally Posted by bevacur
    i can never find a match.

sad face

sad face
    Xbox? I can always find a FA match on XBL.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last