Page 6 of 8 First First ... 2345678 Last

Thread: KL: Dead Men Fragile Alliance

KL: Dead Men Fragile Alliance

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    I'm in the US and any time before 5PM is great for me.

  2. #127
    Oh I forgot to mention to find a substitute for me, my 360's been in repair for a while now, and should be here soon.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

  3. #128
    There's a lot of matches going on on the xbox. I'm having a blast.

    I can't wait to get back to my PC boostin'. I'm excited as hell.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

  4. #129

    Exclamation

    hey i am ps3 owner im lookin for one good guy a guy i can trust unlike the 7 or carlos some one were we can make to the top if r willing to make a not fragile but soild alliance plz add me my psn i.d is kharya


    best quote from k&l has to be

    (you glory days are long gone old timer and stop feeling sorry for your self)

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    You know you need at least 2 more even if you find yourself a partner? Cause it needs at least four people to start the game.

  6. #131
    Got another one for the collection:


    He also wears blue converse sneakers... Which is just awesome.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

  7. #132
    ya i no it requires 4 pepole bu the idead of this alliance is one guy out of the 4 i can trust so just in case one person messes with us the will have to pay

  8. #133
    Originally Posted by I am kane
    ya i no it requires 4 pepole bu the idead of this alliance is one guy out of the 4 i can trust so just in case one person messes with us the will have to pay
    Sorry, but I didn't get any of that.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

  9. #134
    ok here. i need one guy that i no will never betray me. one guy that is basically back up insurance in case things go a little bit crazy.

  10. #135

    Arrow

    Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    Got another one for the collection:


    He also wears blue converse sneakers... Which is just awesome.
    What the is this ? ...
    After all this time of Red This and Red That ...
    And this is what the bastard looks like ? ...
    No red suit ? ...
    Not even *** red shirt ? ...

    What the hell ? ...
    Why don't the mercenaries give themselves a nickname that actually has got something to do with their character ? ...

    Red ? ...
    Really ? ...

    Even Hutchinson looks better ...


    Originally Posted by I am kane
    ya i no it requires 4 pepole bu the idead of this alliance is one guy out of the 4 i can trust so just in case one person messes with us the will have to pay
    Why don't you find and agree with three people to never betray you instead of finding One backup ? ...

  11. #136
    Red silk suit and red tie with a black shirt. How awesome wouldn't that be, eh? But that'd of course means he'd have to move up on the ranks.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

  12. #137
    ahhhh you see that becomes to much to manage. greed is to big of a motivator when you are dealing with that many people

  13. #138

    Cool

    True , but it also depends what you're in for ...

    Most , if not all of those who rob banks are doing so for the every bit penny inside ...
    Not only do you have to deal with sneaky swat , the greed consumes the heart of man ... most of the time anywya ...

    But then there are those who rob banks for the thrill of it , the men will collect the money all while shooting cops , sometimes they don't even collect the money at all ...

    It all depends which type do you fit in the most ...
    All for the money ...
    Or all for the shootouts ...

  14. #139
    Originally Posted by gnrGrievous
    True , but it also depends what you're in for ...

    Most , if not all of those who rob banks are doing so for the every bit penny inside ...
    Not only do you have to deal with sneaky swat , the greed consumes the heart of man ... most of the time anywya ...

    But then there are those who rob banks for the thrill of it , the men will collect the money all while shooting cops , sometimes they don't even collect the money at all ...

    It all depends which type do you fit in the most ...
    All for the money ...
    Or all for the shootouts ...
    well i have no idea wat context ur using this in?? mind u this a game but. if u take a note from resvoir dogs mr.blonde was the kind of heist puller who didnt care about the money he was a sick twisted man who excuted evry body at the jewlery store. i need a combo of mr.blonde and a slick minded invidual.

  15. #140
    CHRISTMAS 09' FA GAME TIME

    Chicago: 12 PM
    East Coast: 1 PM
    West Coast: 10 AM
    Britain: 6 PM
    Budapest: 5 PM
    Japan: 3 AM Dec. 26
    Yugoslavia: 5 PM

    Tell me if I missed any

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    Nice, I'll be be playing with my SkaKid25 account (I have another one).

    So yeah, how many people we have?

  17. #142
    Originally Posted by ohitspatty
    Nice, I'll be be playing with my SkaKid25 account (I have another one).

    So yeah, how many people we have?
    are you asking me how many people we have

  18. #143
    Originally Posted by I am kane
    are you asking me how many people we have
    No, he wasn't talking to you.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,859
    lol I was talking to someone who knows.

  20. #145
    Psn id: stalker52

    If you wanna play send me a message..beeen awhile since I got i nthe groove..might be a little rusty.

  21. #146

    Wink

    Son , i haven't touched Fragile Alliance in sixteen months , so don't worry about it ...

  22. #147
    Ok I'm on Xbox-Live right now, it's 3:56 who wants to play FA?!!!!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

  23. #148
    We got about 6 people, not a full crew but it'll be my biggest heist. If anyone wants to join you better speak out now

  24. #149
    Dude, take me along!!!!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

  25. #150
    Anyone down with FA right now?
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Page 6 of 8 First First ... 2345678 Last