Thread: Help me please

Help me please

I only played 2 games from the series : Soul reaver 2 &Defiance .I loved the story but i know im missing some huge pieces from it .

I do not have time to play the other games and i been wondering if there`s a website out there that has detailed chronological events of the whole saga ?

I found this : http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/az/j...p?sec=5&type=1 ,and it has a lot of info on all the games but there`s no page were it explains all of the story chapter by chapter .

Help would be appreciated .

as far as i know, i don't think there is a site like that (unfortunately)
    but the only way you can grasp part of the other games stories is to read the dialog http://nosgoth.net (just click on any of the LOK titles at the top and a bar on the left will give you options for that section - but Dialog comes up automaticly ) has the dialog scripts for all the games (it did have character info for BO but it was removed, and as far as i know still under construction)
    but i would recommend that you find some time to play the games - cause even thou the dialog can be helpful, you still miss-out on what happens in the games

hope it helps *hug*
    Legacy of Kain: Legion - the Battle has been fought, but the War has just begun!

You will also spoil the story for yourself by simply reading it. You can best try Ebay to get the games

10x guys!

Il try to get the games and play them but in the mean time have a question: when Vorador made the reaver did he knew that it will became raziel ?And at what point does he get separated from the sword and turns into a human ?

Well, if you really want to know...
    I'd be apathetic if I weren't so lethargic-Peter Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by dumah's wraith View Post
    That cant be right ,the order i mean .It would imply that the end in defiance has already happened and Kain should know about it ,and Raziel wont have free will then.

Defiance ends in the Blood Omen 1 era, which is waaaaaaay early in the time line. Kain was around, but it was the younger Kain who was alive at this point. It's apples to oranges here. Younger Kain didn't know about the events happening to older Kain. They may have occured at the same time, but that doesn't really make a difference. I hate to say it but you can't really hope to understand all this unless you play each of the games at least once. Personally I've played them all numerous times, read interviews with Amy Henning, looked up all the deleted dialog available, and I'm still confused at certain parts. You really have to play.
    Help out with the effort for a new Legacy of Kain game! (list updated on December 6th)
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...74#post1270474

Not true. If you read all the scripts, Dark Chronicle has more or less everything important. SR1 and BO2 aren't especially plot heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by dumah's wraith View Post
    Raziel was a human before he became a sword. Born, died, resurrected as vampire, died again, resurrected as wraith, and then, finally, becomes a sword, sword gets broken, becomes wraith blade, is wielded for a while, and then the end of Defiance happens. I don't think anyone knows what happens to the wraithblade at that point.
    what i want to know, is how the hell did raziel become a human in the first place? seen as Defiance says he belong to the hlyden???...or were they merly stating that he work (not willingly) for them but wasn't prt of their race?
    because when Elder says - "to the Hlyden race you belong"
    i immediatley thought raziel must have been a hlyden. so there fore there was another unanswered question of- if he was a hlyden, did the hlyden, or the vampires for that matter, maybe elder god!!, use sorcery to change raziel into a human to become a vampire, wraith, blade...
    Legacy of Kain: Legion - the Battle has been fought, but the War has just begun!

Quote Originally Posted by ammon View Post
    what i want to know, is how the hell did raziel become a human in the first place? seen as Defiance says he belong to the hlyden???...or were they merly stating that he work (not willingly) for them but wasn't prt of their race?
    because when Elder says - "to the Hlyden race you belong"
    i immediatley thought raziel must have been a hlyden. so there fore there was another unanswered question of- if he was a hlyden, did the hlyden, or the vampires for that matter, maybe elder god!!, use sorcery to change raziel into a human to become a vampire, wraith, blade...
    Those words of the Elder God were lies. Raziel is a creature unlike any other, and doesn't belong to a "race"

He was born as a human. He was never a Hylden. Born a human, the same as anyone else.

Well, same as any other human Zing!

He was a simple human being, killed as a human, raised into a vampire, killed as a vampire, survived and evolved as a Wraith. There's no Hylden in him, nor is he made into one.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    Touche. How presumptuous of me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post

He was a simple human being, killed as a human, raised into a vampire, killed as a vampire, survived and evolved as a Wraith. There's no Hylden in him, nor is he made into one.
    Exactly. What The Elder spoke of Raziel being the Hylden race - that was a lie. At least I think it is a lie.

wow! that got everyone thinking *LOL*
    okay, just to be idiotic of me, let's do the same to kain (yer know, in Defiance he's now an Ancient! what's going on!!...more lies on sushi platter's part, eh Link )

(just goofing around, don't mind me ^.^ *ping-pong's out before being attacked for being stupid troll* UggRaWaRgHAG!!! ^.0)

Ever wonder if Raziel had a touch of Hylden in his family line, and it came out after centuries of vampire evolution? That would give him a little bit of every race in Nosgoth in him: human, vampire, Hylden, even the Elder God...

Also, according to Shakespeare, C-section babies aren't born, they're torn from their mothers' wombs. Tsk, tsk, Macbeth.

Well, to be honest...no, I didn't wonder that. Heredity gets weaker over time, it doesn't become more prominent. All the time, there'd be less and less Hylden blood in his family as more human ancestors watered it down. Unless he's the product of centuries of inbreeding. And only royalty can get away with that.