Thread: I would like to play through the storyline OFFLINE as Kane! (Please read IOI)

I would like to play through the storyline OFFLINE as Kane! (Please read IOI)

I hope the devs are reading this, or at least will comment more info about it. Or at least CONFIRM that their next leak of information will either explain or show something from the game reguarding the Characters.. For all we know playing as Lynch may be twice the fun then playing with kane... I could be wrong..

Just pointing out - hope the devs are reading this Thread in particular
    No siggie to display... move along...

OPM and XWM should clear all rumours abot charachters. I'll ask Keir about when i can tell it.
    And be sure, guys fro IOI are reading the forum.

Little update:
    Lynch will be main playable character. It's official now.
    What about Kane? - It's not the time to release any info on him. Just wait a litle more.

we started like this... which was awesome enough to deserve to be on my wall :d

but now..

Thanks for clearing that up Acid Burn!
    Hope the announcement comes soon regarding Kane! Before more unnecessary banter continues.

I see. I can't say I don't feel rather dissapointed. I overall thought Kane was a more awesome character. But I still got my Dead Men, and no one can take that away from me.

We all know Kane's history, his charachter, habbits, etc. But we know a little about Lynch. KL2 will clear that up.

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    OPM and XWM should clear all rumours abot charachters. I'll ask Keir about when i can tell it.
    And be sure, guys fro IOI are reading the forum.

Little update:
    Lynch will be main playable character. It's official now.
    What about Kane? - It's not the time to release any info on him. Just wait a litle more.
    Im upset about the news but im also excited to hear about Lynch's past.
    Guess when Dog Days does come out ill make my cousin 1 player and i will be 2 player.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Im upset about the news but im also excited to hear about Lynch's past.
    Guess when Dog Days does come out ill make my cousin 1 player and i will be 2 player.
    That's what I did with my gf. She originally liked the concept of a psycho... and I managed to make offline co-op.. was lots of fun xD.

but im also excited to hear about Lynch's past.
    Maybe not past, but IO give us chance to know him better in present. Maybe there will be some flashbacks, who knows?

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    That's what I did with my gf. She originally liked the concept of a psycho... and I managed to make offline co-op.. was lots of fun xD.
    Despite negative criticism of the first game i actually enjoyed it playing by myself and playing with my cousin. I wished my gf liked games like these but she is brainwashed by the wii and loves playing Boom Blox Bash Party which is a pretty fun party game i have to admit.

Originally Posted by Bevacur
    Despite negative criticism of the first game i actually enjoyed it playing by myself and playing with my cousin. I wished my gf liked games like these but she is brainwashed by the wii and loves playing Boom Blox Bash Party which is a pretty fun party game i have to admit.
    If you're on PC you MAY convince her if you get a blue-tooth reciever, and a WIImote

I'm playing with my best friend Ryan. He's got my back and I've got his. I don't trust an AI to keep me covered... I trust my friend.

The secret to this game is using tight, controlled bursts... not spray and pray (only shoot at something if you know you can hit it) and knowing when to draw your sidearm. The pistol in this game has saved my ass a number of times.

problem is it's a bit slow, so you gotta make your shots count.... aim high

please IOI answer this question positively and relieve us.

Red Face (Embarrassed)

I'm sure they'll answer us when the time is right ...

You should ask your question in the Q & A topic if you haven't done it already ...

i dont think there should be an option to play as kane n single player cuz i never got to play as lynch in dead men

Yes! We'll get to play as demented English Lord of the Manor!

Cool

Oh i can see it already ...
    Just before starting the game they'll leave us the option to choose between the "violent motherer" and "english lord of the manor" version ...

That doubles the game's replayability ...

AWESOME ! ...

lmao as long as the line "Unhand me you ruffian !" is in than I'm sold!

AND! Wearing a tophat and a monocle.

I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

please guys lets do not go of topic.
    as i stated million times before if IOI doesnt write a 5 min code to control kane at sp offline (not co op) it will be a major let down for me

Smile

Ok ...

The only thing I want is the ability to be able to play as both Kane and Lynch, that's it. They could have him as some sort of unlockable character once you've beaten the main game with Lynch.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: blood asylum

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    The only thing I want is the ability to be able to play as both Kane and Lynch, that's it. They could have him as some sort of unlockable character once you've beaten the main game with Lynch.

im afraid as hell as this could happen

Originally Posted by One of Seven
    They could have him as some sort of unlockable character once you've beaten the main game with Lynch.
    I second that notion.

Anyone played Resident Evil 5? That's exactly what Capcom did. It was an awesome move and I'm sure a feature to play as Kane would be available. If not, still that game is meant to be played with a partner!

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last