Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last

Thread: First K&L2 story in magazine (art included)

First K&L2 story in magazine (art included)

First K&L2 story in magazine (art included)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=228071

Do you like how our dearest friends look like?

And the second one

Intresting article!
    Love to hear that Io's still a fan of Micheal Mann loved Collateral, the same style was used again on Miami Vice; will see if there's citations in the game levels!

On the shaky camera, can't wait to try it, I'm all for the immersion even if it means more chaotic action, don't know if anybody else feels the same way thou :S
    Reminds me of how so many people dislike Mirror's Edge for the excessive head movment.

ps: Lynch never looked so gansta before XD

Nice work Acid Burn. Here's a bigger scan.... (I love this render )

And here are some cool quotes....

“The violence is immediate and vicious…”

“It’s loud and fast, with fighting at very close quarters.”

“But it’s not just the pace of the action that’s exciting: it’s the way it’s presented. The entire game is delivered in YouTube style”

“It’s District 9 meets Cloverfield”

“…striking and instantly attention-grabbing; as if everything is seen from a mobile phone chasing our anti-heroes. It’s not just a gimmick; it creates a distinctly anxious vibe”

“The result is that while you’re playing the game there’s also the sensation of being a panicked observer, rushing to keep up with Kane and Lynch”

“…it’s refreshing to see IO is still willing to take risks with edgy characters, adult themes, and plunder a new cinematic vein for influences.”

“If Uncharted 2: Among Thieves takes the route of big matinee action, this is taking its cue from violent crime thrillers”
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Chic-Chic - BOOM! lovin this! will put the article in the Q&A article!

EDIT: So far it's met what I expected (reguarding details...) I always keep my hopes up for IOI games xD. Can't wait for in-game footage and more details!!!
    No siggie to display... move along...

They look like violent homeless people.

Oh god the picture gives of a vibe of some comedy i dont know why but its Lynch's smile and the way he is doing a gun gesture with his hand that gives this vibe off.

Since Lynch seems to be at the front and Kane in the background, maybe Lynch is the main character. NOOOOO i want Kane

Yeah, Kane's the sidekick here. There will be dark-comedy for sure.. I mean smiling with blood in his teeth.. Come on!!! IT's clear :P

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    Yeah, Kane's the sidekick here. There will be dark-comedy for sure.. I mean smiling with blood in his teeth.. Come on!!! IT's clear :P
    I'm sure that the article will make it clear
    And there's some screens.

This is gonna be so freakin' awesome, also Kane needs a shave, lol
    PSN: Doktor Klown
    Slaughter is the best medicine

Originally Posted by Dr Klowneus
    This is gonna be so freakin' awesome, also Kane needs a shave, lol
    Indeed he's looking more and more like the 7's leader.

Holy , this is going to be awesome Man, I hope the characters have more background this time around.
    When there's no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth.

Hmmm....

hmmm...........

I really have no words to describe what you've done to my favorite game characters of all time.

I really have no words.

In good or in a bad meaning?

Originally Posted by UhUh
    Indeed he's looking more and more like the 7's leader.
    Yeah he does! He totally looks like the Older Brother from Kane and Lynch 1

Other then that I think Kane does get a shave. If you guys remember the NSFW level.. Kane doesn't have a long beard of haircut. So... Probably he gets a shave later on

Still.. I keep lovin it the more I look at it xD
    EDIT: What gun is kane holding?? Any gun experts know? I'm guessing an MP5...

Guess I was right about the handheld camera thing. Well, I want to see it before I judge it. Might turn out really good.

Originally Posted by Falkenwut
    EDIT: What gun is kane holding?? Any gun experts know? I'm guessing an MP5...
    Looks like a SIG 552 Commando, the same gun he used in the first game.

Uhhh, I'm really sorry for being a total downer here, but I'm really not a fan of the new character designs. Kane looks like a hobo and Lynch's southern style 'stache looks a bit stupid (IMHO).

And the page doesn't work for me for some reason.

First off....that is not a SIG SG assault rifle, it's a submachine gun.

second off....the new character designs are ridiculous. Lynch has a handlebar mustache, and Kane looks like a *** disgruntled hobo.

I am very concerned about the artistic direction this series is taking. I'd be lying if I said I liked it one bit.

The character models are great. The beard on Kane is great. No matter what ending you chose in Dead Men, the weight of the decision and consequences have obviously effect Kane. If he's depressed shaving is the last thing he's thinking about. He & Lynch are also on vacation in Shanghai, so again shaving isn't a big concern. The look works.

As for Lynch's mustache, really? You people are complaining about that? He had a goatee in the last game for cryin out loud! So he decided to grow out the mustache.

Next time hate on something else. This is not a big issue. If it is, go back to playing Halo.

Looks great, was this the first render that Keir was going to release sometime later?

Smile

Originally Posted by MARCOtheDUDE
    Next time hate on something else. This is not a big issue. If it is, go back to playing Halo.
    On behalf of my brothers ...

Please ...

Take Your Fail ...
    And Get ... The ... ... Out ...

Originally Posted by dark_angel_7
    Looks great, was this the first render that Keir was going to release sometime later?
    Yep. I haven't got a date for that release yet though, but as soon as I have I'll let you guys know first.
    "......It reminds me of Beethoven..... can you hear it?"

Originally Posted by Kent-45
    First off....that is not a SIG SG assault rifle, it's a submachine gun.
    Are you looking at the same gun I am?

There's a gun on his back. And what I can see of it, looks like a SIG 552 Commando.

Compare.

yeah totally it! Thanks for the clarification JD Method

EDIT: Reguarding the concern about the beards... These guys are too busy killing to give a damn how they look like...
    Apparently lynch is just having soo much fun.. with the blood trickling in his mouth i'm considering that this will be a fun brutal game xD

I stand corrected. He has it slung over his shoulder it seems.

yeah definitely a SIG rifle. Nice to know he still has it.

It certainly is shaping up to be an "home-made" look stylized game, specially due to the light (bloom) filters ... And Lynch DOES looks happy.
    They really are going for something different than everything else - I shall wait for more info to make a more formal reply.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last