Thread: ps3 - southern mexico

ps3 - southern mexico

just aquired the belt and was on my way back to the surface when i died on my motorcycle at the lowered bridge, but came to life on the other side of the bridge , so i ran on to the surface entry room, but the key(cat head) does not want to go into the lock to open the door.
    AND i did not save....im stuck .any ideas

Smile Hello!

Well...

Don´t waste your time trying to put that head into place. If it works, you will still need the bike to make the jump through the door (there is a gap).
    You need to get back to the bike and finish the level the right way. Try jumping to it as far as possible, use grenades if necessary. The plan is to kill Lara and make her respawn at the other side of the bridge. If nothing works, you'll have to restart the game I'm afraid!

Here is a link to Stella's site with PS3 savegames and info on how to use them: http://tombraiders.net/stella/savega...es.html#trups3

Good luck.
    signature image

MCD, if you are stuck in this bug and you don't have a save file of another level, so you will have to restart the whole game.

For your happiness, I have a solution. You can check it in my post is this thread:
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpos...15&postcount=3

-------------------------------------

Love2Raid, some PS3 savegames are copyrighted and you can't copy, or you can copy, but trying to load in another PS3, in another profile, will result in an error.
    Unfortunately, TRU is one of these games. You can't use another savegame.
    For example, in Soul Calibur IV you can copy your savegame and transfer to another PS3 or another profile in your PS3.

Oh that sucks, I didn't know about this...

I see you have used the 'jump from Prologue to Mexico glitch'. Glad that saved you from playing half of the game again.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Oh that sucks, I didn't know about this...

I see you have used the 'jump from Prologue to Mexico glitch'. Glad that saved you from playing half of the game again.
    Yeah, that sucks a lot... I stopped playing the game after Eidos said "you will have to restart from the beginning if you don't have an older savegame". But when I saw this glitch, I thought "well, let's finish this already".

What surprises me is why Eidos failed to fix this bug... come on, the ramp is upside-down, just change the code in the game to certify that the ramp is on the right side! ...

Not going to buy games from them anymore, that's for sure.

These kind of bugs clearly show that the game was not completely finished at release. A proper QA check should have prevented this.
    Let's hope that, with Square Enix in the lead, the next TR game won't be released until it's completely polished and bug free.
    signature image